Quick Note

Ages, literally ages, since I penned anything here.

*sheepish and nervous smiles*

Okay was literally so so so much caught up with life that I just couldn't bring myself to write anything.

As a lot of you might know and lot many don't, I am a science student. No not taking that as a excuse but yeah. I started off this story back when I was in 10th class, a li'l earlier than my boards. After that my boards neared and everything stopped, and time slipped out of my hand, and thus couldn't write anything. In fact I even put the book on hold. Though it will be wrong to say I wrote nothing, coz a draft of the first chapter still lies there. I wrote a part of it but my desire to make it better led me to never posting it. After boards I wanted to resume but then realized I need to sort my thoughts out and then write. And honestly, I never expected it to take this long. Then I realized that it might take a bit more long (okay I accept too much long) and started my other story and managed to give 2 updates there. But then again 11th happened and phew. Exams assignment absorbing things and what not kept me from writing. Though even I don't know when I will restart the story, I want to thank you who patiently waited this long. I promise I will make sure that the wait was worth it.

Apologies for making you wait for so long but please bear a little with me. Hoping to bounce back with a better version of myself and the story. (And also hoping that I actually publish my draft which is in there since literally months, I guess around since march)

Positivity, Love and Health to all.

Signing Off✌🏻

~Tejasvi

Date and Time: 3 September 2022, 6:32 PM