For You | chapter 4

"good hair,good body,good face"

Melodys pov
"aight hand me ma phone yall watched it 3 times" i said trying to reach but dd had taken my phone holding it high.

we ain't have much a height difference so i just jumped and grabbed it. he gripped it so we was playing tug-a-war with my damn phone.

"come on dd i'll send it to you goddam" i pleaded. i haven't been able to get to watch the video. "aight lemme watch it one moe time" he said restarting it.

he didn't even watch the whole thing he just watched my part and gave me the phone back. he's mad weird yo.

"you buggin why you like my part so much" i said holding my phone to my side.

"imma still summa ya moves dats why" he laughed. "ahhh nahh y'all heard dat?  you fanned out" i said backing away.

"nah you buggin" ddot added. him and notti was just sitting there watching us argue. i've only known dd less than a week and got in to like 20 arguments with him cause he's a dickhead.

he's rude and self centered. AND ONLY TO ME. like come on bro i barely know you how you hate me that much.

that shit just don't add up to me. i'm done trying with him though he a lost cause to be honest.

"fuck outta hea" he said as his phone started ringing. i saw the caller id. it was ilani which if i remember is his girlfriend. he walked away to answer.

i heard a faint 'what bro' from him before i tuned him out.

"so what y'all wanna do, or y'all gon' be lame with e on the couch" i said turning to my besites.

"let's go to a park asum" ddot said, "can ivyona come?" notti added looking at me.

"fashoooo i haven't seen my girlfriend in a while" i said trynna push notti buttons.

"yo you got me tight right now." he straightened his face. "i'm jus playin muddy that's all you" i pushed his shoulder.

i watched him physically loosen up. damn he got it bad. i looked over to ddot. "so park?" i confirmed.

"yeahhhh" he drug out the word. "bro dot are you high" i realized. "i'm not sober" he shrugged.

this nigga. "wait imma go change, notti text ivy. and y'all bet not leave me" i pointed jogging to my room.

it wasn't as cold today so i put on some gray nike sweat shorts with a white tee. too boyish? nah.

imma do my oreo fours because they gray and white. i hate mix matching brands though. 

i grabbed my phone and walked out my room. "man you dress like a nigga. you like girls?" dd asked.

i rolled my eyes. "nah i looove dick just ask my ex" i grinned. ddot and notti started laughing. "ayo what" edot finally took his attention off the tv.

"bro mind your business" i flicked him off. "you is my business ku" he argued.

i smirked before saying "you sure you wanna know. i don't miss deatails" i taunted.

he dead ass gagged. "just stop it i wanna keep my pure image of you" he put one hand out and one on his stomach.

dd looked flustered as hell. "you comin to the park wid us?" i asked looking at him. "yes and the bitch ass nigga invited ilani" notti answered for him.

"whoaaa i thought y'all was just arguing what happened" i laughed and pointed. he smacked his teeth before answering "we always argue that don't mean nuffin".

he cocky as hell. i hope he know that is not normal. "so y'all toxic. noted. i'll be sure to stay away from y'all" i joked. he just shook his head.

"ivy meeting us there" notti said as we walked to the door. i nodded my head and looked down at my phone finally watching our tiktok.

we was outside by now walking down the street. "yurrrrrrrr" some one shouted. we all looked back. "ay shordy" they called. i shifted my eyes trynna find the voice.

this boy popped out he had waves. that old ass hairstyle. i like boys with nice hair. like dreads or curly heads. he was cute though. he walked up to me..well us.

"can i talk to you for a sec ma" he said. "nah bro ion know you like that i gotta stay with my brothas" i crossed my arms, straightened my legs and looked up at him.

"aight that's okay, can i get ya numba though" he said. i looked at the three boys. dd and notti was waiting for my answer why ddot was muggin him.

damn he over protective as fuck.

"age?" i asked. "seventeen" he replied knowing i was finna ask that.

"aight i guess" and he handed me his phone. i typed in ddot number and walked away.

"melody" notti said breaking out awkward silence. "yeah" i looked at him.

"that was ddots number" he pointed out as a huge grin grew on my face. dd head snapped up with a look of relief. bro he's being weird he has a girlfriend.

"he is definitely not my type so why not play with him a little"i shrugged with a mischievous grin on my face.

"oh yeah i'm jackin you" ddot threw his arm round my shoulder laughing. "what IS your type then" notti asked.

"not boys with waves i like boys with nice hair like dreads or curly hair." i shrugged and they immediately looked at dd.

" oh y'all wylin not him" i laughed. "we can't stand each other plus he got a girlfriend i'm not that type of girl" i looked ahead avoiding their burning stares.

"yo that boy texted texted my phone" ddot said avoiding the topic.