10.Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook or Jeon Jeongguk?

Ferocious tiger or Loving husband?

Warrior or Teacher?

Jungkook can be many things...

Real Jungkook is a normal orphan boy who got blessed and cursed in the same life. Survived and Dead at the same time. Saved and Killed by the same boy. He is the mystery and he is the myth.

JEON JEONGGUK...

Before four centuries, he was the son of queen's maid and the favourite first son of queen herself. She raised the boy like her own son after the death of Gguk's mother, until she gave birth to TaeYoung. She shared the love between her two sons.

The complexity of having the identity of poor orphan boy hurt himself mentally, despite of having rich clothes and food similar to Tae. This made him hate Tae, but Tae always trust and believe Gguk because of his mother.

Yes, from the day Tae born Jungkook is shown as his saviour, a support, and only trustable person among every other cruel persons in the ministry and castle but his mother. His mother always says...

" Just trust Gguk... No one else... He is pure... He is ours... "

Tae didn't treat Jeongguk as his brother, but he treated him as his idol and savior. Like how his mother said.. Gguk was super smart and rebellious too.

Gguk always pose like a warriors and plays with sticks. Even in the age of 10 he was handsome and charming. He was learnings sword fight and hand combat techniques at that young age.

So he often practice near the riverside and pose like a skilled warrior and king and admire himself in the river water . But he didn't know someone else is also admiring him, while standing behind a big tree.

Tae thought, Gguk inspires him as a hyung, but without his own knowledge he developed a crush on Jeon Jeongguk. But Gguk hated Tae.Because he is the real prince who made him look like a proxy prince.

Gguk always gets jealous on the beautiful look of Tae. He thought he is genetically blessed with porcelain shiny and sunkissed skin . He doesn't know he secretly admires the beauty until he was old enough to understand that

Jeongguk ran away from Queen and got caught after some years. Queen decided to separate them because of Gguk's jealousy. Queen feared TaeYoung's safety around Gguk because of his newly formed grudge, still she couldn't let go of Gguk.

So she hid the fact that Gguk was found, from Tae. She gave the full responsibility of raising Gguk to a warrior, who found him, near the river bank. She didn't let Tae go outside the castle premises. That's how she seperated both.

Tae suffered a lot in Gguk 's absence . He missed Gguk without knowing what kinda feeling he had on elder. Gguk was totally clueless about Tae and his feelings for him.

Years passed.

Jeongguk was 17 that time, Tae was 15 . Tar was still missing Gguk's presence sometimes, because he had certain things of Gguk in his bed side table that reminds him about Gguk every morning. Tae doesn't wanna forget Gguk.