2 - I Hate Lance

This is how I imagine Lance btw and p.s this guy's real name is Hunter Geurink for those thirsty girls wondering.

The next morning, as I wake up at 5:30 am, like I do everyday, and check my phone to see if I got any texts last night from Lance about the project, since in this high-school, everyone knows everyone and we all pretty much have each others number.

Surely enough, he had texted me, saying:

Meet after school so we can head to my place and practice our stupid project.

I reply with a quick "kk" and got ready for school, dreading the end of the day.

><

><

><

><

><

After music class, I follow Lance out of the classroom, hoping that Lance won't get distracted with any of his dumb friends on our way to his place.

Lance and I aren't the most popular kids in the school, but we aren't total outcasts either, to make it simpler, we're averagely popular.

Just like I didn't want, Lance spots his friends while we're walking to his car and starts walking over to them.

These were Lance's more popular friends, and popular people stress me out, which is something I'll explain another time, so instead of just following Lance, I do the only thing I think is reasonable.

I reach out my hand and latch it onto Lance's pulling him towards his car.

Thankfully, Lance's friends hadn't spotted us yet, and with a lot of protesting from Lance, I convince him to not go talk to his intimidating friends.

Once we got to the car and buckle our seat belts Lance looks to me with a confused look on his face.

"You're friends are scary," I simply say, "and I don't like them."

"Jeez I didn't know the big bad guitarist was so scared of a couple of jocks," Lance teases as he starts the car and leaving the school parking lot.

"You know how scary jocks are to me, asshole," I say, whispering the last part under my breath.

"Oh I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings Maria," Lance says in a baby voice as he sticks out his bottom lip, "While I'm at it, why don't I just apologize for you leaving me as an outcast in middle school too. Because you're sooo nice." Lance mocks.

I huff, instantly feeling guilty.

Back in middle school, Lance and I were best friends and outcasts.

But then one of the popular boys "asked me out" and I became a popular girl, leaving Lance in the dust, since I never talked to him after that.

By the time high school came around, the boy dumped me and my social status went down. Lance became a little more popular when he started drumming in his friends band and I picked up the guitar pretty easily after the guy dumped me.

And ever since then Lance and I have become known as the most talented kids in the school, but we never talked again.

Until now.

Lance and I sit in an awkward silence after that, him getting the last word and me feeling bad for what I'd done, but being to stubborn to apologize.

><

><

><

><

><

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

The next update should be up in about 3-4 days so look out for that :)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND ALL THAT SHIZ!

(Sorry for the caps lock)

Bye!

:P