☀"Anastasia"☀

M'lady and I take our leave. That was close.

Bela's POV

"Ughh" I groan "Ok babe, come with me quickly."

We rush through the hall to the back of the house. I stay a safe distance away from the exit and look at Donna. "I will see you soon my love." We send our final goodbye with a kiss and then she hurries out the castle. I fly over to the window in a swarm watching her leave and she waves again blowing a final kiss goodbye. I really love you Donna.

Now to face my embarrassing reality. I fly through the hall and change into my usual attire before dashing around finding Cassandra.

"This is your aunt, Bela"

"Hi Bela!"

"Do you want to tell her your name?" Cassandra asks the girl.

"I'm Anastasia! Cassandra uppies please!"

It is impressive how much Cassandra was able to get the girl to open up to her. The girl happily goes into my sisters arms with no hesitation. How is it possible for a pair to bond so quickly.

"I want to see the really tall lady again!"

"Anastasia that's your grandma. Do you want to see your grandma?"

"Yes please."

"Bela I swear she is the sweetest little thing." Cassandra smiles "Do you know where Mother and Mom are?"

I cringe at the word Mother remembering my embarrassing conversation that took place only minutes ago.

"I don't know but lunch is soon so you could wait till then" I suggest to her.

Y/n's Pov

"Well..." I look up to Alcina as she begins her thought "I hope we did not embarrass her. She is a grown woman and should not feel ashamed at all, I don't know If I should talk to her or not. I knew that the girls needed some ways to occupy themselves other than books and games so I just sent maidens their way. Why she wouldn't used one of them is none of my concern."

I hum in response after listening to her.

When I first came to the castle the maids that I worked with did talk about Bela's past affairs with the maidens. There were 5 she would often rotate between. It was not a secret but while I was there I don't believe that was a problem they had to have dealt with for a while. It was around then that her relationship with Donna started I think. Just a while before I came if I am correct.

"Well, maybe the ones we have now just are not to her liking?" I suggest.

She looks at me.

"That could definitely be a possibility I suppose. But she would have just asked me to put in a request would she had not. She has never been shy about those things."

"I would not overthink it too much M'love. People's preferences change and everyone can enjoy some alone time." I place a kiss on her leg.

Keeping Bela's secret has been very hard for all of us but she will need to tell Alcina at one point. It makes sense why she has yet to be told. Her temper would shoot sky high in a matter of moments. She would be beyond enraged. What would she think of me? She wouldn't hate me but the amount of disappointment...It is something I would not be able to live with.

"Cassandra! Weeee!"

"You like flying?" Cassandra's swarm materializes around the corner. "We will have to do this more often then my little monster" she looks finally looks towards us.

We were all nearing the dinning room for lunch. Since we did not have breakfast due to Daniela coming back with the child and M'lady and I getting side tracked we opted for more of a brunch. I love any excuse to eat breakfast during the day.

"Mothers, I'm showing Anastasia all around the castle but I don't think that she would mind a lunch break."

That's a beautiful name. Anastasia Dimitrescu.

~~~

Sep 3, 2022