Gruvia One Shot

Prompt: Gray + Stalking Juvia + blackout.

What could possibly go wrong?

Gray stretched his arms and plopped down on the bed. It was a long day after a tiring mission on his own, and it involved capturing a troll that has been stealing from the market place in Clover. It was easy, but it unexpectedly made him last for three days.

Now closing his eyes, he welcomed himself in the serenity of sleep.

Tweak tweak.

He rose up from the bed and looked around.

Tweak tweak squeal.

"What..?" He muttered under his breath. He took sight of the cabinet.

The Ice Mage neared the object and held the handle cautiously. When he was about to open...

Peeerrrwwwww.....

Blackout.

He left the cabinet unopened and instead searched for his flashlight. Cold breeze suddenly hit his well-toned abs.

Naked. As always.

He groaned and ignored his unusually usual habit of stripping. The male ducked and held out his hand under the bed.

Still no sign of it.

It was dark and.... a bit scary. It was 11:00 in the evening, and the moon was full.

He really needs to stop reading Wattpad fics about werewolves.

Gray wobbled and searched his way through the room. He held out his hand and felt the surface of smooth wood. It has a handle. But surely, it wasn't the door.

Cabinet!

The male opened it and fumbled his hands through the fabrics. He felt the flashlight coming to him as if it was being given away. He felt the need to give thanks.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He jolted when he heard an all too familiar feminine voice reach his ears. He pointed the flashlight towards the cabinet and flickered it on.

"J-Juvia! What the..." He saw Juvia blush at sight of him being naked. He noticed this and instanrly grabbed random pants.

"Juvia is so sorry! It's just that Juvia misses Gray-sama so she decided to greet Gray-sama at his place." The bluenette became even more flustered at her embarrassment.

"The next time you want to greet me, use the door!"

"But Juvia did use the door."

"AARGH!"

Gray searched for possible wirings that could've triggered the blackout. Finding none, he gave up and sat on the ground.

Juvia went out the cabinet and sat beside Gray.

"G-Gray-sama..." She rubbed his shoulders and he relaxed.

"Look, sorry Juvia. I didn't mean to." He sighed while Juvia resumed giving him a massage.

"It's okay Gray-sama! No hard feelings!" She swung a hand in the air.

The male smiled. "It was a tiring mission."

Juvia nodded and resumed massaging.

Gray sighed at the feeling of warm hands on his cold skin. She stopped and sat beside Gray. The male made out her silhouette even though it was dark.

He caressed her blue, wavy locks and she leaned to his touch, slightly purring when Gray reached out to caress her cheek. She yelped at first, but got used to it after a second.

Juvia felt her insides jump when Gray whispered in her ear. She blushed heavily and her lips parted slightly to reply.

"I love you too, Gray-sama."

Gray pulled her by the waist and kissed her deeply. Juvia's eyes widened at the sudden contact and melted in, sliding her hands to his neck.

The lights went back on, and the door suddenly opened. Natsu, Lucy and Happy froze at the sight.

"Oi! Ice Pervert! Nobody beats me to kissing a girl!" With that, Natsu kissed a surprised Lucy hard on her lips. Happy sniggered and closed the door.

The two parted. Gray spoke first.

"What was that about?"

Juvia shrugged and looked away before squealing.

"JUVIA GOT KISSED BY GRAY-SAMA!"

Gray face palmed.

She'll always be a fangirl.