I got overwhelmed | Teenage!Loki x Peter Parker | Field trip AU

About the chapter; it has stony, loki x Peter, panic attacks, angst (I'm not great at angst but I'll try :)), Irondad, cursing, PLATONIC MJ x Peter and fluff.

Part 1

Peters POV

"Hey Penis Parker!" My god does he have no other insults. I sigh internally. "Yes Flash?" He starts kicking me in the shins, and I double over in pain. He could've punch me, even kicked me in the knees, but no it had to be the shins. "The class field trip we're going tomorrow is the Stark towers. I'm gonna expose your ass." Oh god... "Hey loser!" Huh? Oh it's MJ. God MJ! Flash walks off snickering. I start to feel me head pounding and I start hyperventilating. No I will not let the tears fall, I'm getting worked up over nothing. "You okay loser?" She whispers as she sits down with me. But all I can do is cuddle into her and she wraps her hand around me, "are you having a PA?" She asks. "No, I'll be fine. Let's get to class." I whisper back, pulling out of the warm embrace and wiping my tears.

"Did you hear a new student will be coming tomorrow." She inquiries me. "Yeah apparent they're coming on the field trip with us tomorrow." She replied with sigh.

After school because the author is running off caffeine and she doesn't know how long it will last.

I meet up with Ned and MJ, going to Ned's car. We got in the red Honda Jazz. "Looks like we're going to work tomorrow..." Ned says carefully as I reach down to touch my shins, no bruise, no nothing. Thank you advanced healing factor. "Yeah... we'll at least the new kids coming." I  signed. "Peter, be honest. Is the new kid the guy you've been training to fit in with the human race and totally in love with and loves you back,  the new kid?" And the only thing I could think of is FUCK! "SHIT! YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT-" MJ cuts me off before I can hurt myself with the volume of my mini rant. "Calm down loser! It'll be fine. He knows us and will probably take our side if the need arises." That calms all of us down. "You know who's been really quiet... Ned! What's wrong?" I say. "Yeah loser No. 2 what's up?" She backs me up. "I'm just really nervous about the presentation I have to give to Mr Banner and the other scientists." He confides. "Do you want me and Loki to come see? Or would you like to practice with us? I can get Uncle Bruce to push it bACK JESUS CHRIST NED SLOW DOWN!" I'm practically screaming now but Ned and MJ look fine, in fact they look shocked at me and that's when I realise I'm shaking again. "Ned Pull over! NOW!" We pull over onto the side of the road. "Karen, what are Peter's vitals?" MJ asks my AI. "Peter's vitals are fine, but a panic attack is close. Peter, are you okay?" The robotic voice asks me. "Yeah I'm good..." I replied. MJ sits down in the seat next to me. "Ned how far are we from the tower?" She asks and I cuddle into her. "Five minutes guys." She nods back at him.

At the tower...

"Loser, you sure your okay?" MJ checks in. I just nod in response. "Go take a shower you smell like soggy saggy balls in ninety degree heat." Okay that makes me smile. "Fiiinnee..." I groan. I get into the main room of the penthouse. My fathers, Steve and Tony Rodgers-Stark are making out. "Get a room boys, get a room!" I tease. "Yeah well I could say that about you and Loki terrible flirting-" MJ starts. Oh god. The last thing I remember is running to my room. Cause I'm pretty sure that there was sleeping gas in there. 

Loki POV

Well Michelle told and Peters asleep on the ground, all thanks to the sleeping spell I put on him. I gently pick him up and put him on the bed. I'm greeted to whispering about me and Peter. "Pardon me I didn't get that bit of gossip." There, everyone knows I'm in the room now. "Peters asleep if you wanted to know." I add quickly. "Okay we've come to a decision, you can date Peter, but if you ever cause him harm, that is not training based, we will hunt you down and create trauma for you." Tony says darkly. "Now that the situations been handled, how wants pizza?" Steve asks. Everyone nod their head eagerly. "I'll eat with Peter thank you Mr Rodgers-Stark." I reply politely. "Okay... thank you Loki." Steve thanks me. I grab my jacket off the couch in the living room and make my way to Peters room.

Time skip, brought to you by bitches being bitches...

Peters POV

Waking up after falling on the floor, isn't the ideal way to deal with your parents finding out about you, and your crush. But, it does have its advantages, so I deal with it. I groggily sit up, setting myself up steadily on the bed, and to my surprise, my crush is right there, next to me, on the bed. "Hi Loki!" Was all I was able to squeak out. "How was your nap? I do love the sleeping spells mother taught me." He chuckles to himself.