Rules:

1. I do allow cursing and smut, but it does depend on the scenario. (However, I don't approve of Hentai, so no smut like that)

2. Don't spam me if I don't respond within of 24 hours. I do have a life outside of Wattpad. If I don't respond within those hours, feel free to tag me.

3. When you roleplay, I want complete sentences that are more than two sentences

4. I only allow one OC from you at a time, I don't want things to be confusing

5. I play your crush and you play mine. Simple as that. The roleplaying will consist of two paragraphs; one paragraph with your scenario with your crush and the second devoted to my crush and my scenario. I f you try to make it by yourself, I'll stop roleplaying with you.

6. I do my best to put effort into playing your crush, so you better put some effort into playing whatever my crush is. If you make whoever my crush is into a one-note character, I'll stop roleplaying with you.

7. I've set up a system of having the scenario where you can choose which one you create on the OC Form. But don't roleplay multiple scenarios at a time. 

8. Do not make your OC's too op or perfect. No matter what we roleplay. It doesn't make it fun.

9. Let me know ahead of time if you are chill with smut

10. Password is finding an anime I don't have yet and recommend an anime to me. 

11. Don't overthink it. Have fun!!