Quirk Ideas for Characters w/ Info Part 1

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Nickname: Deku short for Dekiru

Quirk: Luigi's Logic

Quirk Summary: Izuku can do everything that the game character Luigi can do in any game. But cuz of how powerful his quirk is he told them that his quirk is green flames. The only people who know the whole truth is Katsuki, Katsuki's parents, and Inko. He can has a pet animal like ghost and it helps him keep Katsuki in check. He can also summon the Poltergust 3000. And use Luigi's Final Smash attack from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Name: Katsuki Bakugo

Nickname: Kacchan

Quirk: Mario's Logic

Quirk Summary: Katsuki can basically do everything that the game character Mario can do. But cuz of how powerful this quirk is he chose to tell everyone that his quirk is Explosions by makes tiny Bomb Bobs in his hands. Only Izuku, Inko, and his parents know the whole truth. He can summon HOSE (from Super Mario Sunshine). Use Mario's Final Smash attack from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Both Izuku and Katsuki can use the same items, vehicles, transformations, and abilities as Mario and Luigi can do from any game these two are in or from.

They have a brotherly bond and they support each other. Just like how Mario and Luigi are.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Published on September 7th, 2022.

Updated on

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Quirk: Animation Logic

Summary: Allows the user to use any of the powers, abilities, skills, items, vehicles, transformations, and also summon characters from different animated films, shows, and/or games.

Drawbacks: The user will need to train with the characters to gain access to use their powers, abilities, skills, weapons, items, vehicles, and transformations. While asleep the user can choose whether or not to summon a new trainer and learn from them. While the user is asleep in the real world. Time moves faster inside the mind. So 8 full hours of sleep is 800 years of training with mastering all of the powers, abilities, skills, weapons, items, and other things of the character the user choose to train the user.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Published on September 7th, 2022.

Updated on September 12th, 2022.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆