going backstage!

"Okay everyone! That's all of the concert for today! But don't worry, we'll post the information of the whereabouts of our next concert soon on our social media's! Everyone with backstage tickets please make a nice neat single file line in front of the door to the right side of the stage! Thank you Everyone! And goodnight!" Buzz exclaimed to the audience while the crewmen were putting everything away in the background.

It was officially time to meet all of them. Including trash poco your beloved!

You lined up with the others and eventually, the security gaurd came over to open up the door! It was time!

You could feel the excitement through everything as you looked in the room. Stu was leaning against the wall with a happy looking expression. Buzz was sitting with his boyfriend at a table.

And finally.

You saw him

Trash poco

You felt yourself get super excited as you saw him

Ohhhh what should I do, I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of him!

Your thoughts suddenly came to an end as you saw him walking towards you.

"Hello there!" yeah poco said while looking up at you. Oh good, he was even cuter in person

"Whats your name?" Trash poco asked you

"Y/N..." you said nervously

"Y/N, huh? Cute name for a cute face then~" poco said with a smirk

You officially met your crush. And he was flirting with you.

Best. Day. Ever.