Chunin Preliminaries 2

Shikamaru vs Kin
Shikamaru tries the Shadow Imitation Technique but Kin easily evades and throws some senbon with bells attached at him. Shikamaru recognises the trick and mocks her for using such basic techniques. Kin then rings the bells on the senbon, starting her genjutsu. Shikamaru gets caught in Kin's Bell Ring Genjutsu, unable to move, while Kin proceeds to attack him with more senbon. Hovewer, when Kin tries to attack again, she suddenly realises that she can't move. Shikamaru tells her that he extended his Shadow Imitation Technique through the shadow of the wires she's holding. He then throws a shuriken at Kin, which she imitates. When Shikamaru ducks backwards to evade it, Kin is forced to imitate him, but she did not realise that she was too close to the wall, hitting her head and knocking herself out.

Naruto vs Misumi

'Next match Misumi Tsurugi VS Naruto Uzumaki, will the contestants please come down.' Called Hayate.

Both them came down from the stands.

Naruto show us how much you have grown. Thought Kakashi

If you are ready you can begin. Hayate

Yes both Naruto and Misumi said.

Begin said Hayate

Misumi quickly used his abilities to coil himself around Naruto's body, trapping him in a stranglehold and threatening to break his neck and his bones if he didn't forfeit the match. Misumi made good on his threat when Naruto refused. The genin of the leaf were  surprised to see that Naruto 'die'. The villagers were mentally cheering for his demise. The Kakashi and the third hokage were sad.

I guess Orochimaru- sama was wrong about you. You were nothing but a weakling. Misumi thought

'I failed you Minato Sensei Lady Kushina/ Minato Kushina.' Kakashi and the Hiruzen thought.

Naruto-kun I had such high hopes for you.thought Orochimaru from the stands

As Hayate started to announce the winner  the sound of bones popping stopped him. Misumi, Hayate, the Jounin and Hokage along with every other person in the stadium looked at the corpse of Naruto. Everyone was shocked as Naruto stood up from the ground while all the broken bones in his body was healing.

Is this all you have trash. If that is all then it is time for you to die. Naruto said while releasing killing intent

What are you? Said the scared Misumi

Your worst nightmare. Naruto said as he disappeared and appeared in front of him.

Naruto then shoved his hand through Misumi's chest hitting his heart.

Hayate was surprised to see this but he quickly shed his shock away.

Winner of the match Naruto. Hayate

In the balcony
Everyone stared at Naruto and most were thinking something along the lines of when did Naruto become this good or cruel ,while Gaara stared at him with sadistic grin.Meanwhile the leaf villagers were glaring at Naruto

'Naruto's-kun is he immortal'. Orochimaru thought excited

Medics came to pick up the corpse of Misumi. After they took the corpse Hayate announced that would have a small break.

When Naruto got to the stands he was bombarded with questions. He ignored all of them.

Time skip
On with the next match.' Said Hayate as the board started going through names before landing on.

Neji Hyuuga VS Hinata Hyuuga.

Both walked down, Neji with a purposeful stride and Hinata with a timid stride.