the start of this year's couple

In cultivation world viewing the future mate and tying them together is holy work .

All the generations young masters and misses are to present in it once they are of 15 .

Though it's only done to the sect heirs of the main 5 sect - Jin , Jiang , lan , nie and wen .

In last 5 decades no wen had can to it though as they don't care about fated mates but money and power

The previous generation young masters - qiheng Jun , Wei changze , leader nie all have got there fated mates . Though Jiang leader has declined politely as he had already selected third mistress yu for his son.

Leader nie's mate was totally opposite of him sweet , fragile, soft who gave birth to nie huisang . She was his second wife while his 1st wife whith whome he was set for an arranged marriage was as fierce as him though calm minded and polite in nature she gave birth to nie mingjue the first hier to the throne of now clan .

The both women were lovely and had peace in their relationship though madam nie didn't lived long after saving leader nie in a night hunt . It was said that second madam nie didn't talked to leader nie for months as he has failed to protect the only sister she ever got in her life .
She had single handedly brought both the sons with equal love and also made up with her husband.

Leader lan got his mate in a free willed rogue cultivator . She was very brave and strong . Everyone liked her except the lan elders who wanted the madam lan to be  timid and only work on their shown path while this one was wild and did what she felt was right . She gave birth to both the heirs of lan sect but was conspired against by the sect elders and poisoned. The healers couldn't save her . The leader kept his children close and always looked for ways to make them free of sect rules shackles.

(No imprisonment of madam lan here)

Wei changze was a prince from a distance country who was attacked and to keep him safe his family sent him away , he joined the yunmeng Jiang sect and kept training to go back and help his big brother in taking back his country. He was known widely.
He was the head disciple of Jiang sect loved by everyone, the only one who envied him was fengmian as he was not strong and a beta not a alpha like changze . And he became more bitter after finding out that cangse sanren is Wei changzes mate .
Wei and sanren left the Jiang and became rogue and went back to wei's country and helped in taking back the country. During the celebration it was disclosed that madam Wei sanren was expecting a baby and it made the celebration double. She gave birth to a boy who was found to be a prime alpha from his birth only . It was once a lifetime thing .

Jin's didn't care as their master Jin was someone who never stayed with one he's a known person for lusting after every maid and women .

Jiang fengmian was married to yu ziyuan an fierce beta . They were both beta which she thought as an insult to her but after some years and lots of treatment she gave birth to a girl beta who was too weak to be made hier and after some more years she gave birth to an alpha just like her.

Wen i don't know about them ....

________&&&&&'''______

That's it for today 🙂
Enjoy the info which took me 1 hour to decide the plot of the background....

Do new update is gonna be soon ..

Love ya guys