Y

You're the only one that I want and I only want you.

Stephanie:Carl,why are you here?

Carl:The teacher gave me detention in our last class when you were in the bathroom.

Stephanie:What?Why?

Carl:I umm...I got into a fight with one of my classmates.

Stephanie:Why?And who?

Carl:Mark.

Stephanie:Why?

Carl:Well,he umm....called me fat.

Stephanie:I know that you two don't get along very well but you didn't have to fight with him just for that.

Carl:Sorry Mrs.Sue,but my pride is much more bigger than you can imagine,so I can't accept the fact that someone's calling me fat,besides I'm really hot and sexy.

Carl's Pov

She smiled and shook her head in disbelief as I felt warm inside my heart,she's so fucking beautiful and I just want her to be mine and no one else's,JUST MINE,I mean I don't think I love her nor I wanna marry her or date her but still I just want her to be mine.

I sat on a chair in the library as our teacher looked at her.

Teacher:Are you gonna tell me who is it?

Stephanie:It's Carl,this stupid guy next to me.

Carl:Yah,what do you mean I'm stupid?

Stephanie:I mean that you're crazy and so freaking stupid.

Carl:Hey....

Teacher:Shut up Carl,she's right....Proceed please.

Stephanie:I told you that it's been 7 years now and I just can't reach his most beautiful heart cause he's always with Carl.

Teacher:But you can't keep them to yourself like that.

Stephanie:I know but it's better for the both.

Teacher:If I can be of a y help then you can consider me and open up for me.

Stephanie:I know that Sir;You were my favorite teacher every since I was in school,I'm even surprised that you're in Canada and teaching me again.

Time skip when the detention ended.

Stephanie's Pov

Carl went out of the library and I was about to leave two when the teacher held my hand.

Teacher:Can I at least know the guys name.Who do you love?

Stephanie:Carl Moa,I loved him for so long and I still do.

Teacher:I think you should tell him about your feelings for him,maybe he loves you too.

Stephanie:Sir,you don't get it actually....He thinks of me as a slut and he is a really bad playboy so I think that I better keep my feelings to myself..... anyway I promised you when I was a kid that when I fall in love so deep I will draw the guy I love and write about all my feelings for him,so um....here.

I gave him my sketchbook that's filled with every single drawing of Carl and I gave him a small notebook that I released my feelings in,he smiled and took them from me.

Teacher:I will keep them with me my dear and I will make sure to protect them and keep them safe with me.

Stephanie:I know you will Sir.