06 Vanilla popsicle

Author note: This is an update that stands as part 02 (the MRated part) of ch 05, so please go back to the previous chapter before starting to read this one!

Yibo put some more logs in the fireplace while Zhan went to the kitchen.

Xiao Zhan didn't turn from his task at the sound of the kitchen door opening.

"Do you want me to make you a sandwich or something?"

"No, a chocolate will be plenty enough."

Was it just Zhan's imagination, or Wang Yibo's voice sounded very sexy and kind of aroused?
He could sense almost like a physical touch the pair of dark, piercing eyes undressing him from head to toes, and he was getting hard only from picturing that.

Zhan gasped when the hotness of two hands landed onto his stomach, burning his skin through the thin shirt.

The hands pulled him flushed against the body from behind him, then slipped slowly along his clothed bulge, reminding him about what had happened in the car.
The way Yibo was squeezing and rubbing his crotch was waking in him the desire for the fabric barrier to just vanish in thin air.

"Can I help you with something?", Wang Yibo panted against his pulsing jugular vein, before sinking his teeth in the tasty flesh.

"Hmh... yes, you can... ah..., you can remove my jeans until the chocolate is ready..."

Yibo didn't wait to be asked twice, but his hands started working quickly at the belt and zipper, then tugged down the jeans along with the boxers.

Xiao Zhan's shaking hands were still struggling to prepare the promised hot chocolate, while stepping off his feet from the pieces of clothes dropped around his ankles.

"How can you have such beautiful legs?
So long, so well proportioned, such an amazing mix of delightful delicacy with manly sexiness! Just look at these amazingly graceful ankles, then look at this rich leg hair! Oh, you aroused me so much, as nobody ever did, in my whole life!", Yibo groaned, who was now onto his knees behind the occasional barman, running his hands up and down on the muscle calves and licking the soft skin from the back of his knees.