For You | chapter 5

"that's a fact, i love my bitch"

DDs pov
"so notti..dot what's y'all real names" melody asked completely disregarding me.

"don't tell her y'all names" i said pushing they heads foward. we was almost at the park.

"why? we trust her, and that's e sister it's not like she a opp" notti defended. why do they like her so much. what makes her so different.

she's damn near a nigga. not gonna lie that one comment she made about liking dick had me took back. i didn't even know she was like that foreal.

definitely caught me off guard. what really had me feeling...weird was when she was describing her type i got mad when she said not me.

not because i like her..i think. i was mad because i felt like she was trynna say i was ugly. i'm not fucking ugly.

"y'all don't tell nobody y'all gov names?" i argued back with my hardheaded ass lil brotha. "we told gang" ddot added.

"but is she gang?" i asked. "yes" they said in sync. "nigga why you so mad i ain't ask YOUR name did i" melody jumped in defending them.

"yeah dick" notti said.

"what ever" i rolled my eyes to let them continue talking.

"i'm ethan" notti layed his palm on his chest introducing himself. "i'm ethan" i mocked him.  "yo dd word too shut the fuck up" melody immediately said. i think i'm starting to get too her. i smirked at her reaction.

"notti i love your name,"she said her voice becoming more soft. i like her soft voice.  it makes her ten times more attractive.

"what about you dot?" she turned her head to him as we arrived at the park. "my name is darrian but can you still call me dot you the only person who call me that" ddot answered.

" fasho muddy i just wanted to know cause i know damn well y'all name ain't notti,ddot, and dd" she cringed at my name. " why you don't wanna know my name?" i asked.

"would you even tell me" she said sitting on the bench. "yes" i lied. "stop cappin nigga you ain't even want US to tell her our name let alone yours" notti injertected.

why he defend her so fucking much she is NOT that damn special. she fine as hell but personality wise..well i can't say nothin about her cause i haven't tried to get to know her. she still lame i don't care.

"fine if y'all don't believe me my name is da-" i got cut the fuck off.

"bae!" i heard ilani yell. fuck i forgot she was coming. damn. "wassup shordy" i mumbled pulling her in to a hug.

i looked up at the three to discover them already doing something else. i'm so irrelevant when melody is around. ion like that.

"who that" ilani mumbled discreetly. i'm already knowing she mean melody. "e sister why" i asked.

"why is she here" she said in her normal voice now. i looked at her puzzled. is she threatened by her her?

"mind ya business treesh" ddot said looking at his phone. melody punched his arm before giving him a warning look "dot shutup" she said.

mel laughed nervously and pointed in another direction "we jus gon' go make tiktoks" she laughed again and pushed ddot and notti the other way.

she slapped the back of they head and said something on the lines of 'stop being rude that's dd girlfriend' .

even when i'm rude to her she still shows she care. okay maybe i was wrong about her personality but i have a girlfriend and i don't cheat.

i heard snapping. i must've zoned out. i switched my eyes from the three walking away to ilani. "so why was she invited" ilani her arms.

"actually it was her idea, you were invited" i corrected her. she rolled her eyes. "she ugly as hell right bae" she said. she sounded like she was trynna convince her self.

cause melody is definitely not ugly. "ye-" i stopped cause i heard ice cream by keem. i looked over at the three by the other set of benches.

melody was recording notti and ddot dancing and hyping them up and i started chuckling. "why can't we be over there having fun with them" i look at ilani.

"that does not look fun, they just dancing." she replied. i looked over there watching them laugh and dance. i wanna fucking dance. sometimes i can't stand this girl.

"so what you wanna do then" i looked down bored. "wellll" she sat on my lap. i sighed. "your birthday is coming up and..." i rolled my eyes tuning her out. i hate my birthday.

i tuned in mel,notti, and ddots conversation. "so ivy can't come now?" mel asked. " nah she got held up". notti answered.

"we can link up sometime next week" mel tried to cheer him up rubbing his back. "yeah" he shrugged.

"DD IM TALKING TO YOU" ilani yelled. "damn why you yelling i'm in your face" i scratched my ear. "cause your not paying attention" she whined.

"okay start over" i said. "well since next week is your birthday i was thinking we could do sumthin without notti and ddot" she said.

i looked at her like she grew 3 heads? "yeah maybe" i said not wanting to argue. i hope she knows it's not happenin. this relationship been down the drain for ages but she won't let me break up with her.

she just cries til i feel bad. which is a lot of crying because i don't care. with all that crying shows dedication so i guess it's why i stayed.

"can we go over there now" i asked and she nodded stand up off of me. i walked over there to see they was live on ddots phone.

comments

@iheartddot- who's that

"bro this my twin her name melody" ddot answered.

@mrsosama- is that dds girlfriend

my eyes widened at the comment.

"oh no no he has a girl-" melody was cut off "i'm his girlfriend" ilani snatched the phone from mel.

"uhhh okay that's enough of live i think" melody gently took the phone back from ilani who was sizing her up.

"sorry bout that" mel briefly apologized but that shit was not sincere.

" yeah whateva bitch" ilani mugged ha. "why you so mad 'bitch'" mel mocked ilani. "i'm not" ilani answered.

"say she dont look mad as fuck right now" mel asked notti. "real mad" the three burst out laughing and i chuckled a little.

ilani hit me in the chest. "what it was funny" i questioned.