How Youtube felt after that

● - After (y/n) had left her his office, he let out a long sigh and covered his face.

● - What was this feeling burning up inside his chest? Was it pain? It didn't hurt. His heart would beat fast while (y/n) was in the room. Was he truly in love with his own employee?

● - YT opened his computer and started to research about love and relationships. He had never been in a romantic relationship with anyone in years.

● - He hadn't particularly liked being in relationship since he had broken up with

● - His ex was PHub, (gasp) YT left PHub due to him being toxic, constantly getting drunk, wasting his money, and cheating. YT had enough of dealing with him.

● - Once he got his answers, he slowly closed his computer. "Do I really want to be in a relationship?" YT had asked himself this many times before, but unfortunately had no answer.

● - The only thing he could do now was wait and see how this all turns out for him.

● - The unsure app picked up a photo of all his co workers, every single one of them had been scribbled out expect for (y/n).

"I'm sure we'll be together for ever my dear."
--------------------------------------

(▪︎.▪︎) ~ Thank you all for reading this chapter, also sorry it's short~

~Next up~ 'How Instagram felt after'