001

*I actually already have this one on the imagines but I guess I can copy and paste*

You were in your family's U-Haul because you were moving to a new town.This time it wasn't your whole family like always.It was just you and your mom.You and your family were immune to moving all the time.But this time wasn't what you wanted.Your parents got a divorce forcing your brother to go with your dad and you go with your mom.This was confusing but you had to live with it.

Your mom stopped her car Infront of a small house.She had came here a few times for furniture and stuff but you had never been there.You both got your suitcases And walked inside.You weren't happy at all.You went to your room and sat your suitcase on the floor while unzipping it  getting a calendar for "1979" *btw that is the year*.You got a piece of tape and put it against the wall.

You had a count down to when you could visit dad.Even though this happened about a month ago you still missed him.He was a fun guy.You were crying as you looked at the calendar saying that day was in two months.Until you felt a weird presence behind you.It felt like someone was watching you so you turned around to see no one.

It kinda freaked you out so you got your bike and rode it around the town to get around.You saw a boy with curly hair walking with what looked to be his little sister.He just stared at you while you're u did the same to him.You didn't like him it was just creepy.You stopped your bike and walked over to him.

Y/n:hi,I'm y/n.i just moved here.

Finney:cool,im Finney and this is my sister Gwen

Y/n;hi Finney,hi Gwen.

Gwen:hello,your really pretty!

Y/n:thank you,you look pretty too.

Finney:so you moved to uh,to that house around the corner?

Y/n:yep,that's my house!

Gwen:Finney.

Finney:um,just be careful.

Y/n:ok?see you soon!

Finney:yeah.

You were wondering why they acted like that but it wasn't your deepest concern.You got back on your bike and peddled to a grave site.You just felt something telling you to go there.You don't know how you knew where to go but you just did.You got off your bike and walked down each grave and stopped at a one that caught your attention.There was a giant gate that said "the victims".You opened the gate and walked in to see five graves sitting in front of you.

You walked closer to the one in the middle.The name read "Bruce yamada".You touched it and felt some kind of energy rush through your body.It felt different.You quickly moved your hand and walked to another."Vance hopper".You sat down with one leg up and the other leg down.you touched it to see what will happen.This time you heard something,like an angry person.

You thought it was some lousy towns person so you ignored it. suddenly it started to rain hard,thunder roaring with the lighting dancing in the sky.You looked at all of the graves and stood in front of them.You heard the gate swing open so you turned to see five bloody boys standing in front of you.You stumbled back and hit your head on one of the graves.When you woke up you were in the back of a police car.soaking wet.You got up rubbing your head because it hurt.Before you knew it you were at home.Your mom standing on the front porch crying.

Mom:Where have you been?!I thought something happened to you!

Y/n:im sorry I-I didn't mean to.

You said confused.

Mom:thank you so much sir!

Officer:no problem ma'ma!don't get into trouble again!

Y/n:yeah?