One.

"What the fuck? "
I sit up off the couch and look around. I get nausuous and the room is spinning and I can't make it stop. I close my eyes and take second to gather myself. It takes a while before the visions of last nights party sets into my head.
I remember that I'm not on the bully but I'm actually uptown at my nigga Titus's house. After I feel better I get up and walk to the bathroom. I see a door slightly ajar so I peak to see who is in my niggas room.
" oh shit my niggah got some pussy. I see you niggah aha" , I say to myself.
There are two bitches but ass naked in his bed with my nigga Titus in between them. That shit was a crazy ass fucking party, I can't lie.
I walk into the bathroom and take a fat ass piss. I flush the toilet and go to wash my hands. I take one look in the mirror and my first reliance is something like this.
"Fuck!"
I got deep bags under my eyes and my hair is all over the place. I splash some water on my face and then slick my hair back.
After I clean up a bit I decide it's time to head home. I walk out the house and head to my car get in and sit there for a second or two. I fish my keys out my pocket and stick them in the ignition. The car starts up and my speakers come on blaring mac dre's "dreganomics".
I put the car in gear and smash off down the block and head hope back to the bully.
As soon as I make it home I barely make it to my bed before I pass out.