intro

Please take note this is supposed to be a remake of dragon the nine realms.

Some of the characters might be redesigned, some things in the story will be changed and alter.

Along with other things in the story.

I do like Dragon nine realms it's a show I can just sit down and relax when there's nothing else on but I do think it could have done a lot better so here is my version.

This first chapter is nothing more but the intro, it will show off Hiccup and his family and then we'll cut into a thousand years.

Also I'm going to call this dragon discover hidden world

Instead of it being dragon the nine realms

intro

At new Berk

Hiccup and his family had just gotten back from their visiting the hidden world.

Hiccup wore a viking helmet that had the strike class symbol on it.

Both of his kids his daughter was on his right side as his son Nuffink what's sitting on his left side as he holding the dragon book.

"That was an amazing story daddy," Nuffink said as hiccup smile.

"You and toothless thought off the red death and all of those dragonhunters!"

"Yes that is my story, I'm glad you two got a chance to see toothless and meet his family," hiccup said.

"They were amazing! We went high into the clouds and fly like birds," Nuffink said as he jump off his father's lap and ran around the room acting like a dragon.

Hiccup started laughing, "I used to fly on dragons all the time I was a young lad."

Zephyr look at her father and ask, "but dad how come they don't live with us anymore?"

"It was just how it had to be, humans were not ready for dragons, so we sent them away to live in The hidden world" hiccup said but Zephyr didn't understand.

"But why though?" Zephyr ask as hiccup look at her and frown.

"It was because humans were not ready for dragons, many humans have harmed dragons, some even had try to instinct them from this world, so it was decided that the dragons had to leave and stay in the hidden world where they can be safe," hiccup explain.

"Do dragons love being in the hidden world?" Zephyr but before hiccup could answer that question Nuffink ran over and bump onto the chair and fall on his butt to the floor, he started laughing.

Nuffink climb up and sit on his father's lap, "it has to be amazing! Right Dad? surely the dragons do love being there."

"Of course it is, me and your mother actually went there when we first discovered it," hiccup told them as they wanted to know.

"Really? What was it like down there?" Zephyr ask.

"Well it's hard to imagine it, it truly did feel like you were in another realm," hiccup told them.

"Is it like the great world tree that holds the nine realms?" Nuffink ask as hiccup smile.

"No it's not another realm it's just hidden from our world in the ground and sea," hiccup explains.

"Can we go see the hand roll next time maybe we can fly on toothless or his kid?" Zephyr ask as hiccup smile at them.

"Maybe one day but for now we have to go to great hall it's time for dinner," hiccup said as his kids got off his lap and went to great hall.

"Dad is it possible that dragons and humans can live together?" Zephyr asked.

Hiccup look at the book and then put it on the table, "only when humans are ready." They Left.

With the book 📓

Third person view

The lighting got dark and The book change where it now look old and it's been beat up.

"You wanna hear a story about dragons? Everybody's got a favorite, right?"

The book open up flipping pages of different dragon stories.

"Attacking villagers, threatening fair maidens, hording piles of gold. Those stories about dragons that terrorized the Vikings in the northern seas? Yeah. Yeah, those are some of my favorites."

We see an image of hiccup and toothless first becoming friends.

"Of course, those stories are just stories, right? Dragons don't really exist, They're just.. They're just myths a-and legends. You know, stuff to scare kids."

The book show a page of Hiccup and toothless flying off into the sunset.

"But I've got a dragon story you haven't heard, A story that really happened. And this story? This one is my absolute favorite, because this story is mine!"

We see A comet is seen approaching Earth very fast, to Earth.

To be continued

Yeah I know that was short but like I said this was just the intro.

I thought it would be interesting to show Hiccup and his kids one last time before we begin a new chapter.

This scene is supposed to show hiccup story has come to an end but someone's story is about to begin.

In this version though hiccup's kids will come more in flashbacks but only when it does happen.

Why though we'll be seeing more of hiccups kids there are reasons in flashbacks.