Chapter 3

"Osaundi Wake Up! We Made It To Soleworth." Xavier Nudged Osaundi, Waking Her Up. Osaundi Looked Around Confused.
Osaundi Looked Out The Window To See Them Sitting Outside A Large Brass Metal Gate. Xavier Rolled The Window Down And Pressed The Biggest Button On The Key Pad. A Few Seconds Later A Woman's Voice Came Through The Intercom. "Name And Business?"
"Xavier Hill."
It Was Quiet For A Few Seconds Before The Gates Began Opening Up. Xavier Drove Through The Gate And Between A Wooded Area Before Coming Up On A Monstrously Giant Building. Soleworth Academy Was Hidden In The Middle Of A Wooded Area And Could Only Be Seen By Magical And Mutant Beings. If Anyone Came To The Area It Was Look Like Just A Giant Circle Cleared Of Trees. Osaundi Was Amazed By The Size Of The Building. Before She Knew It Xavier Was Dragging Her Out Of The Car Along With Her Bag. A Woman Came Flying Out Of The Front Doors Of The Building. She Stopped In Front Of The Two And Stared At Osaundi. "Wow. This Is Really Her."
"Hello Amaza." Xavier Said.
The Woman Looked Over At Him And Gave Him A Small Smile. "Hello Xavier." There Was A Small Quietness That Came Over Them. "Please, Follow Me."
The Woman Turned And Started Flying Back Into The Building With The Two Following Behind Her. As They Walked Into The Building Osaundi Was Even More Amazed. There Were Magical Creatures And Mutants Everywhere. Fairies Flying Around, Animal Hybrids Of All Kinds, Beings With Different Colored Skin, Different Colored Hair And Eyes. Some With Pointed Ears, Fuzzy Ears And With Tails Of All Kinds. Osaundi Was Shocked, Stuck In Her Spot In Front Of The Front Doors. "Osaundi Come On." Xavier Said Catching Her Attention. Osaundi Followed The Two As Amaza Gave Them A Tour. "This Is The Main Hall. This Is Where The Classes Are Along With The Offices Of The Headmaster And Staff, The Labs, The Armory And The Dungeons." They Continued To Follow Amaza Who Led Them Through The Large Building To The Outside. "To Your Right Is The East Hall, Also Known As Dining Hall. The Students Call It The Cafe. That's Where The Dining Room Is Along With The Library And Faith Center. To The Left Is The West Hall Which Leads To The Sports Field, Auditorium And Gymnasium. If You Continue To Follow Me This Way, This Is The North Hall Where All The Dorms And The Common Rooms Are. Where We Are Right Now Is The Courtyard In The Middle Of The School."

Osaundi Was Overwhelmed By Everything That She Was Seeing. Of Course She Knew All These Creature Existed But Being Hidden Away At The Coven, She Had Never Seen This Many Different Species Of Creatures In One Place At The Same Time. "The Northeast Building Is The Hospital Wing And Where The School Nurse Is Located And The Small North West Building Is Practice Building For Those Who Sport Elemental Magic, Ancestral Magic, Shadow Magic And Things Alike." Small? In Osaundi's Eyes, Everything Was Huge. "Don't Worry, You'll Get Used To It Fast. Everyone Does. Follow Me, I'll Take You To Your Dorm." The Three Made Their Way To The North Building Which Was One Of The Largest Buildings Of The Academy's Community. As They Came Into The Building Students We're Walking Around, Running, Flying, Conversing And Much More. They Made It To A Staircase Which Led Them Up To The Second Floor And Walked Down The Hall Before Stopping At A Door. "This Is It." Amaza Opened The Door And Let Osaundi Walk In First. There Was A Decent Sized Livingroom Area And Kitchen. Laid Out On The Couch In Front Of A Tv Was Osaundi's Roommate. She Sat Up And Looked Over At The Three Who Seemed To Be Rudely Intruding. "Ms. Braily, What The Hell?" The Girl Complained. "Ms. Hanson, Please Have Manners And Welcome Your New Roommate." The Girls Eyes Widened. "Oh Shit, I'm Sorry." She Jumped Over The Back Of The Couch And Stood Courteously Infront Of Her Guest And Put Her Hand Out. "Hi I'm Mylah. Mylah Hanson." Osaundi Took The Girls Hand And Shook It. "Osaundi Bons."
"Don't Worry I Swear I'm Not Mean. And I Won't Be A Horrible Roommate."
"Um Thanks."
"No Problem."
"I Hope You Settle In Nicely Ms. Bons."Amaza Said. This Made Osaundi Realize Her Tour Was Over. She Quickly Turned Towards Amaza And Xavier. "Wait You're About To Leave?" Osaundi Said In A Panicked Tone.
"Yes, I Have To Go."
"You Can't Just Leave Me Here Xavier. I'm So Confused. Why Did You Bring Me Here? Why Were Those People After Me?" Amaza Gave Mylah A Look And Instantly She Excused Her Self, Slipping Off Into Her Room. Xavier, Along With Amaza And Osaundi All Sat Down On The Couch That Was Previously Occupied.
"Osaundi I Have To Leave. I Have To Go Back To The Coven." Xavier Told The Girl.
"What About Me? What Am Suppose To Do?"
"Well You'll Live Here Where You Can Better Be Taken Care Of, Go To Your Classes Like You Have Been Doing And Make Friends."
Osaundi Felt Tears Pooling To The Brim If Her Eyes Again. "Xavier You Can't Just Leave Me Here."
"You'll Be Safer Here."
"That's Not The Point! Don't Leave Me. What Am I Suppose To Do Without You."
"Live...I Got You To Where I Was Suppose To. The Fates Will Tale Over From Here."
"I Don't Even Know Them!" Osaundi Yelled As If What Xavier Said Had Offended Her. "Yesterday I Was At The Coven Being Mercilessly Bullied And Today Im Just Being Thrown Off To A Place I've Never Even Heard Of Before."
Xavier Sighed Heavily. "I Made A Deal With The Fates. My Part Of The Deal Is Done Now."
"So That's All I Ever Was To You, A Job?" She Seethed.
"Of Course Not- Osaundi I Know This Is Difficult But Trust Me, Everything Will Make Since At Some Point. I Have A Coven To Go Back To, A Duty And An Obligation. I'll Always Only Be A Call Away."
Osaundi Felt Like Her Heart Was Breaking. The Coven And Xavier Was All She Knew. While The Coven Wasn't Her Favorite, Xavier Was The Biggest Part Of Her Life And He Was Dropping Her Like A Hot Cake, Or So She Felt. Osaundi Remembered The Moment  She Fell In Love With Xavier. It Wasn't Some Crush Or A Wanting To Be Intimate With Him. It Was A Platonic Love.