Thank You Wedgie Sir

I grab the waistband and purposely dramatically curl my fingers so I can rub that hairy crack in the process. He doesn't even turn back, it sinks in that this is life right now and he's going to submit to me. I have him pushed up on the window and his briefs up to his lower shoulder blades. I'm so hard, throbbing in my jeans, and looks like the nerd was like it too because that dick was hard. "Seems like you secretly like this dweeb," I say with satisfaction. Sounds of muffled moans could be heard from this submissive enterprise nerd. "I just want to end my shift and go home... wedgie sir." I could've came just from that response. I yank him closer to me with my hands firmly gripping the leg holes. A yelping moan comes out of him, arching his back, so I start bounce him with my hard dick grazing the area of his asshole. "Please Wedgie Sir, we are in my  work parking garage, I don't want people seeing how much of nerd I am," gasping in between word with every bounce I gave. Unlocks the door. His face now went from erotically pleased to horribly terrified. He's begging for me not to open these doors, pants still around his ankles, briefs super stretched out. I pull more, briefs touching the back of the head, so I pulled on the front blindly just to be greeted by some warm liquid. This nerd had been precumming heavy with these wedgie. "Please wedgie sir, my career, my reputation, my dignity will be ruined. Have mercy please. I'll be your wedgie bitch boy for the remainder of your stay. My phone is in my pocket, I'll give you my password and have you save your number, just please don't open these doers Wedgie Sir." I'm literally so close to busting my load all over this nerd so I reply, "I have a heart, it's Thanksgiving, and I could use some fun for the rest of my trip. Give me that phone. I send a sharp yank, he yelps, reaching for his phone, unlocks it, and opens up his contact list. After I save my number in his phone as Wedgie Sir, I turn his camera on with flash. Now he's worried, still being held up against the window with his briefs lodged up those beautiful fitness cheeks. "Let's finish this session so we can get others started later." "Please Wedgie Sir, I'm at your mercy." He says with no hesitation. I pull him closer to me and yanked with all my strength those briefs up and over his head. All you hear is a satisfying moaning screams as this dweeb shoots his load in his briefs still trapped in white cotton in the front. I end up holding onto the the thin string in between his crack, and finish jerking off, shooting my load right down that thin string. He's huffing and puffing for air as his wedgie-gasm still tingling through his body cus a little bit of twitching. I'm so satisfied but also need to set the record straight that he's not just going to go to security or the cops so I pull out my phone and film him trying to relieve himself, slowly picking his wedgie out, digging it out his hairy asshole, zooming in on the good parts. "This video is to make sure you keep this between us nerd." I tell him, he nods. "Yes Wedgie sir, I want more please, after work." I open the car door and push him off where he scrambled to readjust his uniform. He walked so funny back his office, still trying to keep it together. I'll be seeing that sub again, greatest sight was definitely seeing him miss a spot in his tuck and the fruit of looms waistband was very much so visible.