Malik's Daughter. (Zayn Malik)

Chapter 1 ..

Lizzy's POV:

"Liz, c'mon it's time to go to McDonald's," My mom said shaking me awake. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out my eye.

"Okay, can you get out so I can get dressed?!" I asked annoyed.

"Sure, sorry honey." My mom told me stepping out my room. Staying with my mom on the weekends. I hate it! I also hate Staying with my dad on school days, and hate how I can never sleep, ugh.

If you didn't know my dad is Zayn Malik and my mom is Perrie Edward.

I walked to my closet and looked for a outfit that said "casual" I mean, it's McDonald's. Do I REALLY need to look "fancy" for that?

I picked out a casual and cute outfit. I will be wearing, a sweater that says 'idk bro', skinny jeans and my new combat boots. I put my hair in a messy bun, and I wore my new pearl earrings my mom had gave me for Christmas. I love them very much! I put on my owl necklace and my bracelets. My outfit was amazing!

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face also took a shower.

I checked my iPhone5 when I got out the shower and also but my cloths on. I got it from my dad last week for my birthday! I had four new messages. They were from my dad. I read them outloud.

"Hey liz what are you doing right now?" the message said. I told him I was going to McDonald's. I shoved my iPhone back into my pocket and I followed my mom to the car.

The whole ride was silent. Perfect.

I just remembered I had dance practice today! Yes, I take dance!

I walked inside McDonald's and waited in line. The line was long but it was worth it. (I like food...) It seemed like hours before I got to the front of the line, considering the man in front of me acted like he could eat a whole farm. But when it finally got to my turn I ordered a big mac and fries, for a drink I got Pepsi. Yum! Time went by fast after that I headed home to get ready for dance.

I looked through my closet for dance cloths, I found a cute dance outfit. I had put on basketball shorts, a work out bra, a headband, and knee high socks. I put the headband in my hair and left it as a messy bun, then put on my tennis shoes and grabbed my bag that read "Peace, Love, and Pink". I'd gotten it from PINK Victoria's Secret.

I was ready!

I told my mom I was ready to leave. "Okaay hold on," she told me.

I waiting five minutes then she FINALLY came. Ah! She grabbed her car keys from the counter and put her sweater on. I did the same. We walked out to the car and went it. My mom drove off!

At dance I went threw the back door, the song "Cha Cha Slide" was playing. I dropped my bag on the floor and started warming up.

After, the dance coach turned off the music and we practiced our dance moves.

After dance I went through the back door, the leaded to the outdoors.

I waited outside for my mom to pick me up! Five minute later my mom was here, I hopped into the car and told her about dance.

The song Live While Your Young, by my dad and uncles where playing.

I turned it up and started to sing the sweet smooth words.

"Hey girl it's now or Neva yea, now or Neva!" my mom started to giggle. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

LIKE MY STORY AHA BYEEE! ~ Lexie... c;