Chapter - 2

Lizzy's POV:

My mom had a gig so I was dropped off at my dads house. When I opened the door I found baby Lux, Dad, and my Uncle sitting at the table where we eat.

"Oh my god baby Luxxy!" I teased. I dropped my bags on the floor and ran over to her. I kissed her on the cheek while she played with my nose, I loved her so much. "Dad? You're babysitting baby lux, huh?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Lizzy." He answered.

"Can I bring Lux up in my room? I have some baby toys she can play with!" I yelled. My dad nodded, yes. I picked up my bag with my only free hand and went upstairs.

Upstairs I put little Lux on my bed, and my bag by the corner of my bed. I went into the closet at the corner to get the baby toys. I took them out and she played with them.

"Tank wou!" Baby Lux said as I gander her the toys. I gave her a smile and kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome, boo." I told her playfully.

I sat on my bed and logged into my laptop. When it turned on I checked my Facebook.

I had 10 messages from my best friend, and I mean BEST friend. We knew more about each other than we knew about ourselves.

My favorite read, "Hey, OMG I miss you like crazy! x" I laughed and closed my laptop after I replied giggling slightly still.

"LIZ, BABY LUX AND YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO THE PARK WITH ME SO SHE CAN GET SOME FRESH AIR. COME DOWN HERE!" My dad, Zayn, yelled from downstairs.

"Shit!" I mumbled.

"Wa?" baby Lux asked. Oops she heard me. Crap.

"Sorry, Lux I didn't mean it. Love you boo."

She nodded to that, putting her hands in the air so I could life her up. I scooped her in my arms and skipped downstairs.

Dad was standing by the door, he had Lux's diaper bag hanging on his shoulder, ready to go.

I slipped on my sweater quickly then helped Lux put her cute little toddler sweater over her head.

We were off!

At the park I pushed Lux on the swings. Her tutu she was wearing flew in the air beautifully, she giggly as she swung back and forth.

I laughed at the face she made in the air.

After we played a little it was time to go home, Baby lux is sleeping over!

At home I stepped in the warm shower.

The hot water calmed my nerves, I felt good under the falling water drops that landed on my skin. It smelled like chicken, Hmm.... Maybe dad is making Chicken.

*_**_**_*_**_**_**_**_**

SO GUYS SORRY FOR STUPID CHAPTAA! I was boreeed. c; I think it's good kay. Leave feedback!