Chapter 7

Next day
Okay today is the day I leave this silly place and find my way out I hope I don't get myself into another fight , I start walking to the food court and then saw Eli serving us again , I walked to her and say with smirk on my face " sup gorgeous!! How about your serve me on my bed tonight?! " I wasn't even trying to flirt with her but I love annoying her , she look at me and smirk and said " how you want to be serve with knife in your eyes or gun in your head ?! "

Is she threading me !! That girl is crazy in so many ways , I smirk back to her and say " I don't know I think you can choose since your coming with me "

Then she laughed and said " boo that was lam you just lost a combat boom !! "

I laughed and say " what your doing here ?! Wait let me guess you got yourself in trouble "

Then she smile and says " what !! How you know that ?! this is not the first time I serve lunch !! "

I smile and said " I can tell that this is not the first time your here , so what , you killed someone ?! "

She laughed and say " dear god I'm not that bad "

I look at her and rise my left eyebrow and say " are you sure about that ?! "

Then she throw a gloves on my and say " Hii !! Anyhow I broke a bitch noise for being a bitch "

I laughed and said " you and your fight "

Then someone yell from behind " get a room already we trying to eat here !!! "

I smile at her and say " see you later "

I go sit on a table with Logan and he was saying " so I was thinking I kill the guards , and you can find a way out "

I was surprised and my eyes widened I said " wow wait what !! You want to escape too "

Then he said " I have a family man , I want to see my family again "

I smile and said " you can come but we won't kill anyone!! "

He says then " oh *sigh* your no fun !! "

Then I said " am I the only normal guy in this jail ?! Wait will I lose my mind just like they did !!? dear god putting that idea in my head scares me "

Logan said then " who your talking to ?! " and he was eating the food like some kind of animal I said " no one Logan , no one " sometimes his weirdness creep me out am I the only one ?!

I pushed my plate away and start drawing a map I was planning on leaving since along time ago , I know where the cameras are , when the guards are on their break , and how much time do I have , now I want the key and the passages i said to Logan " hi could you do me a favor and grab me our jail cell key from the officers that's in here ?! "

Then he looked at me and said " are you crazy !! Of course I will "

See right there so creepy , I hope he don't get him self in trouble tho . I hope I get out soon , the more time I waste here the more time that killer have a chance to be free .

At 6:00 pm
I'm just playing with my ball keep knocking the walls with it then I saw Longan being pushed to our cell by two officers , he was saying " I know how to walk no need to push me like I'm some sort of a trash you know !! "

Then they leave then I said " did you get it ?!! "

Then he said " ya it was easy , I know one of the officers are gay , don't ask just take the key "

I said " don't worry I won't , okay now we get the key and I studied the passages , but I don't know every turn or every pass we will take , whatever happen we must ignore the cameras they turn around in every 5 seconds , that mean we need to move fast and time our movement . Got it ?? "