||Cellmates ||

Cellmates.

Lee Soo Hyuk - Pin Dol

Seo In-guk - Hwang Gun Woo

————

A/N:

THIS IS A JOKE, WE ARE TWO ARO'S TRYING TO HAVE FUN.

THIS IS AN IRONIC LIME, THIS WAS FOR FUN AT 5 AM- SLEEP DEPRIVATION IS A KILLER.

DON'T @ ME :D

————

"What are you doing here?" Inmate 6363 frowned, looking at his new cellmate.

The man scoffed, the officer unlocking his cuffs to allow him to walk in.

"Nice to see you too, Pin Dol."

Imate 3636, better known as Pin Dol (The god of drilling) thought he was the only one in cell 69. After countless trials of being found guilty of his crimes, he thought being the only one in his cell was his lucky break.

He knew his "buddies" were in different cells and only saw them during yard time.

Pin Dol had been alone in his comfortable cell for about a month already...until he came in.

"What are you doing here, asshole?" Pin Dol asked again, leaning against the wall.

Hwang Gun Woo rolled his eyes and walked in.

"Yah, you think I wanna be rooming with you, jackass?" Hwang Gun Woo said, eyeing out Pin Dol.

"My name isn't jackass, asshole."

"I never called you Jackass Asshole, just jackass," Gun Woo said, placing down his personal basket in his cubby hole. "Bastard."

"Watch your language and behave, both of you!" The officer yelled as he slammed the door shut.

Pin Dol looked at Hwang Gun Woo's inmate number, 6363, and scoffed as it matched his own.

"How are you even here? I thought you had enough money to buy your freedom?" Pin Dol asked, sitting on the floor.

Hwang Gun Woo raised an eyebrow at the man on the floor before he sat across from him.

"Did you forget I am broke? And you were the main reason," Gun Woo said with venom in his voice.

"Main reason? Not my fault you fell for a money scam, fucker."

"I could have got it back if it weren't for you."

Pin Doll scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "You tried to fucking kill us, did you forget? Shithead."

Hwang Gun Woo shrugged. "You aren't dead though. Well, at least yet."

Pin Dol gets up to grab Gun Woo with sudden anger.

"I should be the one saying that! I am going to burn you alive! You little bitch," he balled Gun Woo's clothes in his fist.

The man just smirked at the comment and reached up to tuck a stray hair behind Pin Dol's ear.

"I've always liked to play with fire."

Pin Dol pushed Gun Woo away, in confusion about what he had just done.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?" Pin Dol used his hands to cover his body.

"What? What's wrong?" Gun Woo asked, straightening his clothes. The man looked up with his cold dead eyes in confusion.

'Does this man really not know?' Pin Dol asked himself.