Episode 2

-this is how the looked at the night of the show-

Me: Please don't judge     -back at purple's house-So how did it go asked Punz

-back at purple's house-
So how did it go asked Punz. Not well I almost got seen by there manger I also have
to shot one of his band mates in the leg, reply purpled!

-Tommy's POV-
I can't believe some tried to kill me he said to him self. I hope Tubbo is alright.
-later on-
Hey Tubbo are you alright?
Yeah I'm fine I just can't walk for bit.
That's good,said Tommy. Ranboo had rushed in the the hospital room. Are you guys alright?!
Yeah we are fine both said to Ranboo.
Do you know how did this ,asked Ranboo?!well not really but he didn't have a mask on but I don't know who he is. Said Tommy.

-after that conversation
Tommy had left to go get something to eat.he. Had walk to the mushroom cafe. As he entered he was greeted you his good friend Karl. Oh hello Tommy how are you, asked Karl.  I'm Alright I did get shot in the arm. W-What, Karl said in a mad tone. Yeah but it's fine. Ok said Karl. Do you want your usual, asked Karl. Yea thanks, replied Tommy.

-Tommy's POV-
I had opened my twitter and just scrolled to see something about a new mafia he looked a the people who were in it and he a had seen the same face of the kid who tried to kill him his name is Mason, Tommy said to him self.
Here is your usual, Karl said to Tommy.
Oh thank you Karl,said Tommy.

-after he left the cafe-
Tommy had walked past the same person who tried to kill him.He stop as Purpled walked past Tommy. Tommy had grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a alley way.
Hey what the hell dude, said purpled.
Oh shit, purpled said to him self in his mind.
Why did you try to kill me, Tommy yelled.
I was payed to do it ok not my fault, said purpled.  You also shot my friend,I'm not going to let that slide,said Tommy.