[Chapter 5]

Sanzu was about to come closer to y/n when someone came behind him and smacked him in the head.

Sanzu: Fuck! Who the hell is that!? *Sanzu immediately tries to take out his gun from his pockets*.

Kokonoi: Stop it Sanzu *sigh*...

Sanuz: Koko you bastard! I am gonna blow your head OFF rn!>

Kokonoi: *chuckles* your gun has no bullets loaded~..

Sanzu:I will load them right now to blow of your stupid of a brain♡

Meanwhile y/n is breathing deeply and just looking at the scene.

Y/n:* What the hell!? I mean he came in the right time but what the hell is happening....I need to escape! Dammit*.

Kokonoi notices the girl behind Sanzu and just waved at her.

Y/n:* He is waving at me!?*

Sanzu notices it.

Sanzu: Oi, why are you waving at her so delightly? She is a slave so treat her like one *Sanzu laughs*.

Kokonoi: Mr drug, If you may know.. She is an important piece of use for bonten *kokonoi chuckles*.

Sanzu: Who told you that pfft look at her *Sanzu smirks*

Y/n: * that piece of shit did not just called me useless! Though I'm scared the shit out..these people are fucking criminal's!*.
Kokonoi: It's Mikeys order. You can't do nothing about it heh♡

Sanzu: Her!? This is bullshit but she sure looks good for being my slave. *sanzu widens his smirk*

Y/n:* this dude is crazy and out of his mind,what will they even do to me!?
I need to escape argh!*.

Kokonoi: well about you girl *kokonoi points at y/n*.

Kokonoi: you'll be helping us with some stuff but if you try to betray or escape us,then Sanzu will handle your fate~..

Sanzu: Smart move koko.Heh I'll he glad to * Sanzu winks at y/n *.

Y/n: u-um * Y/n be brave! How can I be cold to other's but not them!?*

Y/n:Ok? So yall kidnapped me just because of your own "use". Let me tell you I ain't no use to you all. *y/n says in a slight harsh tone*.

Sanzu: Oh look! Princess got some attitude , looks like we'll have to teach her some manners~

Kokonoi: *sigh* leave it Snazu..Well if you think that we don't have other ways then your wrong , we have many ways to make you of use. *koko let's out a tiny laugh*.

Y/n:* Maybe ill just become of use if they let me go afterwards, wait should I make a deal!? Hmm-*

Sanzu suddenly comes close to y/n face and just stares at her.
And makes y/n jump back a little.

Y/n: What the Hell!??

Sanzu: Shh, Koko is gone so I thought this is the right time now~

*y/n looks around and doesn't see kokonoi any where*

Y/n:* Omg omg what the hell is he gonna do!? Why am I even scared! I don't get scared easily!? *.

Sanzu was still close to y/n's face and y/n just sat there with an emotionless tone even though she was intimidated and panicked inside due to his stare.

Y/n* I'm gonna push him, what the hell is he doing!? *.

Sanzu suddenly gets pushed back by y/n.

Sanzu: I saw that coming~ Oh well you half succeeded only *chuckles*

Y/n: .....

*Suddenly someone's phone rings*

Sanzu: Damn, Not now now tsk.

Y/n: * Maybe he got work to do! Yes!◇*

Y/n was in her thoughts whe she saw sanzu smirking and waving at her.

Sanzu: I'll come back, Don't worry! *winks*

Y/n: *What*..

Sanzu leaves the room after that.

Y/n: ,I need to escape , I don't give a
shit if they'll kill me...Better than to stay here!*...

_________________________________________

The News:

"Recently there has been a mass murder in on of the office buildings of tokyo. It is suspected that a Gang was involved somehow due to the planning of the murders."

Y/n: It's now on the news.....if only I could have been saved and rescued along with Shirakawa..

News reporter: "Approximately 123 bodies have been found in which a girl named Shirakawa from a noble family has been identified as dead".

Y/n froze hearing the news.

Y/n:*WHAT THE FUCK!? H-how?!*

Y/n: At this rate, I'll make sure to kill whoever killed Shirakawa....and these shitty kidnapper's.

I-i don't even want to live anymore...Shirakawa I'm so sorry, I couldn't save you... *tears starts to from in y/n's eyes*
_________________________________________

As sanzu was finished doing his "work".

He was called by mikey.

Kakucho: Sanzu , Mikey is calling for you.

Sanzu: Huh? Ok.... *did I did something wrong!?*

^At Mikey's Office^

Sanzu enters the office While mikey sat on his chair emotionless.

Sanzu just sit down quietly on a sofa with a coffee table.

Sanzu: Hmm did you need anything, Mikey?

Mikey: Just answer this.

Sanzu: Of course, I will answer every thing.

Mikey: Why did you not kill all the people in the building?

Mikey looks at sanzu with death glare in his eyes.

Sanzu: Oh uhwell about that, I didn't know how many possible people would be in there.

Mikey: You didn't kill all of them because you have a girl at the executive's house.

Sanzu: Oh well she is the daughter of Hashiro maituski, the leader of the mafia gang ,we defeated and killed 6 years ago.

Mikey eyes widenes at sanzu words but goes back to the same normal emotionless tone because he already had knew about this or suspected it.

Mikey:
Well then, Keep her and make sure to get much information on her and about her family tree.

Sanzu: Of course. *sanzu chuckles*

Mikey signals for sanzu to leave and sanzu goes outside.

Sanzu:*Phew, thought maybe the dorayki's i forgot to order yesterday would be the cause of him being mad*,

Sanzu gets into a black car which is of course luxurious.

Sanzu: *About that girl... didn't except her to be a mafia leader's daughter, interesting*

Sanzu snickers a bit.
==================================
A/n:

[ I hope this chapter was somewhat of a fun one because now I'm gonna write long chapters!]