CHAPTER SKETCH

Siddharth nigam: 25yrs old, prince fo india. His parent passed away when he was just 10yrs old. Mentally unstable due to an incident in his past. Aamir(prime minister) and his son is the only one who always find reasons to hurt him and because of that he hates them.

Sana: 19yrs old, a common citizen in the country who lives nearby the palace, she is the main chef of kingdom too. She only have a mother as family who is affected by a disease for which at that time there were no cure found. She even used to bargain for a single fils to save money for her mother's treatment.

Ashi singh: 23yrs old, daughter of prime minister(aamir) gentle and kind towards each and everyone that the thing by which people gets attached to her quickly. Her simplicity made her role model for many other girls in country. Even after having everything for her need her heart to charity and to take care of every simple person made her most lovable person in country. She is the one who always saves sid from being scolded from Aamir and he brother. Even after being Aamir's daughter she always disagrees to his decision if she saw it could cause lose to someone. Really close to sid and he never listen to anyone else than ashi.

More characters introduced in between the story.......

Let avneet's character be a mystery you will get to know about her in between the story...🤗

#siddharthxfanfics #royallovestorybysana