CHAPTER 3

She(mind): who is he?? What is he doing there?? Something is wrong.

She thought to caught him red hand but something hits her mind.

She: wait, what if he is that thief about whom guards were discussing about un palace?? I should be careful but I am not scared of anyone.

She kept her shopping bag aside an hilde her face with the end of her duppatta and took a wood piece.

She slowly walked towards him but before she could reach two children came over there, they were the children who used to beg over street.

He passed that sag to those children.

After they were gone she went near him and tapped his shoulder  as soon as he turned she beat him with that stick over head.

With the sudden attack he hold his head with both the hands.

His sight was getting blurry but still getting a glaze of that girl he tried to open his eyes wide.

Seeing blood started oozing from his head, she got scared and that stick dropped from her hand.

His legs got week and falls down but still he was trying his best to recognize that girl.

She: so sorry I didn't really wanted to do it, it was seriously a mistake I am so sorry.

He was not at all listening at her as he was in a shock to see her, his lips were continuously whispering something.

He: avni, av...ni(Whispers)

She was trying to understand what he was saying while she noticed the guards who were running towards them.

She didn't think for a moment and run away from there.

He: AVNI (shouted)

He later got unconscious.

Last thing he hear was her ghungroo anklets sound while she was running away.

To be continued.............
#siddharthxfanfics #royallovestorybysana