29

Someone kept texting me

Someone kept texting me. It was 2:58am and I was NOT with the bullshit.

727-849-58**

Get your man

Niggas beyond drunk

Ima leave his ass on this curb

you got 20 minutes

hurry tf up

I know your ass ain't sleep 

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed and threw on a hoodie. I slipped on my yeezy slides and left to the location I got sent.

When I arrived, I saw Lamelo sitting on a bench.

"OMG how'd you know I was here?" He said in a drunk sleepy tone. I rolled my eyes and lifted him to the car.

"You throw up in here I kill you" I said blandly. I don't know what happened and I wasn't going to ask questions till the morning.

-11:24am-

I woke up to noise coming from the bathroom. When I walked in Lamelo was huddled over the toilet.

I slapped his head, and he woke up.

"I have a hangover Bruh" he complained. I sat him on the couch and served him breakfast.

"So, where did you go last night that I had to come pick you up?" I questioned.

"Miles invited me to a party so I went and got a little wasted" He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing.

I mumbled something slick under my breath, but he didn't notice.

"You were more than a LITTLE wasted. You looked like you've been smoking that good shit when I saw you" I joked.

"I was." He bit into his waffle.

"But don't worry I had self-control" He defended himself. I sucked my teeth because he was trying to throw shade.

I got up to start cleaning and he started whining. "Come cuddle with me please!!! I have a headache."

I nodded no and connected to my speaker. He started fake crying. "PLEASE" He begged. I fought the air and made my way back to the couch.

"And you said you weren't a crybaby." He rested his head onto my chest. He placed his hand on my thigh and we started watching tik Tok.

 He placed his hand on my thigh and we started watching tik Tok