1: The Forest

A year passed since the fated moment. You are a guy in armor, who has never taken it off except for once. You had protected your hometown in secret, when a beacon shone and you freed a specific wishing star from certain death... Then took down an omnipotent god of another realm, and freed it from it's curse.

You fell asleep again. "G'night."

"Goodnight, Y/N." Said Jirachi as she turned off the night light. "Goodnight indeed..." She snuck out of the cave in which the two lived, and flew at high speeds to the Ilex Forest.

"Celebi, I'm back!"

"Good. There was something I needed to tell you."

"Yes?"

"Your whole sneaking-out-in-the-middle-of-the-night thing, Don't you think it's time to, well... stop? I think it's time he knows."

"The hell you talking about? We've only been with each other for a year."

"That's what I mean. Usually a whole weird adventure takes off every year. Besides, you should be truthful. Not saying Y/N is a problem, but ever since you got freed, You've been up to stuff in the night."

"I- *sigh* Fine, I'll tell him. Do NOT make me regret this. He's still special to me and I do NOT want to lose my friendship with him."

You were nudged by Jirachi. "Whathahellyewan...?"

"I've been lying to you."