Chapter 13: last day

Y/n's POV:
After a while of cuddling, I notice that Noah fell asleep. It's the first time ever that he falls asleep before me, so it's kinda cute watching him while he sleeps. Unfortunately I have to wake him up later, because he still has his face mask on. Since Noah and I took some lovely pictures with our face masks, I decide to post one of them on Instagram.

y/n y/l/n You look so cute with a face mask on

y/n y/l/n You look so cute with a face mask on. Thanks for all the cute little moments, I'm allowed to experience with you. They are all so cute and in my heart forever! Ly more than anything ❤️💍

Comments:
milliebobbybrown so sweet, but next time better use the mind glowing peel off mask haha 💜
noahxy/nlover this is all I want my boyfriend to do with me! You guys are so cute 🫶🏻

official.lena.xx omg y/n/n I haven't heard from you in a while, wanna face time like in old times? 🫶🏻

chloeschnapp let me guess you're watching Netflix with popcorn, just like every evening! Still so cute

gatenm123 wow I wanna meet you so bad!
...view all

—————————————————————————
💞
I stare at Noah, who's lying on my stomach. He's so adorable and I'm really glad to have him in my life. I couldn't imagine a world without him. I stare at Noah for a while until I look at the time and see that we have to put off our face masks now. I kiss Noah and say "I'm sorry I really don't wanna wake you, but we need to put off our face masks." He looks into my eyes and he has to be really tired, since he's not really focused. "You don't Need to apologize y/n. Thanks for waking me." he answers. I take his hand and lead him into the bathroom. I take a towel and wash off his face mask. I know that he is really tired, that's why I'm doing it for him. After that I also wash mine off. "Could we Mabey go to bed now, I'm really tired" I say, even if I'm not tired. I'm just doing it for Noah. He agrees and I fall asleep in his arms again. I think he waited until I fall asleep first. He's so cute.

——————————next day——————————

I wake up early, because of the sunbeams, which fall straight onto my face. I don't wanna wake Noah, that's why I sneak out of the room into the kitchen. I can see karine standing there. "Oh good morning y/n" she says friendly. "Good morning karine. Tysm for the trip, it was so great." I say. "No problem. I'm gonna go to the supermarket now, do you need something?" she asks me smiling. "No, but thanks for asking. Should I go and get the things, so you could stay here and relax" I suggest. "That would be so kind of you. Ty so much y/n, I'm gonna message you, what we need." she answers. "Alright, I'm gonna go soon, I'm just gonna wear something else instead of this pyjama." I say and sneak back into Noah's room. I can see him sitting on the bed. "Oh goodmorning Noah. Did I wake you? I'm sorry if I did, I didn't want to." I ask feeling bad. "No it's ok, I just woke up and noticed that you're not here." he answers smiling. "Oh yeah I'm gonna go to the supermarket now, since your mom needs some things." I answer. "Alright, I'll come with you." Noah says. "You don't Need to, you seem really tired." I answer honestly. "No No no! I am not" he answers and we both start laughing. I quickly get dressed.