Express Moon

Yuri's favourite thing is the moon. Yena has been always jealous of that, thinking Yuri's favourite thing is not her. But Yuri will always choose Yena over that. Yena is Yuri's favourite person.

Tonight, Yuri invited Yena for a sleepover. The two of them having a sleepover happens once in a blue moon. Yena was rather nervous, but happy. Yuri was excited, they were going to have a sleepover at her place.

Yuri's POV

As I was cleaning my apartment, I heard a knock on the door. That must be Yena. I fixed my clothes and organized the living room, then I opened the door.

"Jjoyull!" Yena greeted me.

"Well, hello Yena." I greeted her back.

"You look lovely today."

I blushed and looked at her, "Thank you."

"..Can I come in?"

"O-Of course! Come in."

Author's POV

Yena entered the house, following Yuri. Yuri led Yena to the living room. Chatting with each other, enjoying each other's presence. As time passes by, Yuri keeps on smiling at Yena. Yuri thinks she's too cute, too cute that she couldn't believe she exists.

Yena wanted to cook for Yuri, as thanks for inviting her to sleep over. She sits uncomfortably, and Yuri saw that.

"Yena, are you okay?" Yuri asked Yena.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay." Yena said, stuttering.

"Can I ask a question, though?"

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"Can I cook for you?"

"Sure!"

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Surprise me." Yuri said with a wink, surprising Yena, and making her blush.

Yuri turned on the television as Yena stood up and checked the refrigerator to see what she can cook. Surprisingly, there are lamb chops there and frozen fries. She decided to cook those. Yena tied her hair and wore the apron.

While Yena was cooking, Yuri saw her and smiled. Stealing a picture from her, adding it to her favourites. Yuri thinks she's girlfriend material, she thought she looked pretty. She giggled and continued to watch the television while waiting for Yena.

Yena's almost done cooking. She set the table up and served the food.

"Yuri! It's time to eat." She said.

"I'm coming!" Yuri replied.

Yuri was amazed that Yena cooked these. They sat down and ate dinner.

"Wow, Yena. I forgot your course was Culinary Arts before." Yuri expressed.

"College paid off."

After several minutes of eating, Yuri broke the silence.

"Hey, Yena." Yuri called her.

"Yes?" Yena replied.

"Wanna go do the dishes together?"

"Sure."

While both of them were washing the dishes, Yuri spoke up.

"Want to enjoy the moon's view later?"

"Oh... Sure."

Yena thought it would be boring, but she only accepted because she was with Yuri. Yena planned to confess while admiring the moon's view.

"Stop being so cute." Yuri spoke up

"What..?" Yena said, confused.

Yuri giggled and said 'nothing'.

Yena smiled to that, thinking Yuri is cute too.

Time skip

Yena's POV

I am here sitting on Yuri's bed. I'm nervous about getting rejected. I got my phone and played games while I was waiting for Yuri.

"Yena!" Yuri shouted, making me startled.

"That scared me. What is it?"

"We should match pyjamas!"

"Oh, sure! That's cute."

Yuri handed me the pyjamas. I went to the bathroom and changed. It looks cute. When I came out of the bathroom, Yuri saw me. She said I look good. My cheeks heated up. I thanked her and I sat down on the bed.

She has a big window that can see the city and the moon. The view here is good. She turned off the lights and sat beside me, hugging her knees, admiring the moon. I looked at her and said,

"You look beautiful under the moonlight."

She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine while smiling. I'm starting to like the moon. I will surely treat her good. I can stay here with her, with the wonderful scenery in front of us.

"Yuri." I said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" She answered me.

I took a deep breath and confessed, "I think I love you. You are my love. I've liked you for so long, I didn't get to confess before. I love everything about you, your voice, your hugs, everything."

"Yena, I like you too. And I will always love you." She said.

Yuri's POV

After I said that, I blushed. My two favourites with me, I love this day because of it. I squeezed her hand and smiled. I looked at her, admiring her too. She caught me looking at her, and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled.

"Yena, it's time to sleep now."

"Okay, good night, Yuri. I love you."

"I love you too, forever."

We laid down in bed and slept.

The moment the morning comes, dreaming in the daylight. You're right by my side, holding hands with you.