For You | chapter 7

"yeah they say i be buggin a lot"

Melodys pov
"waddup mel" dd said walking up to me. "bro word too if you coming to fuck with me, right now is not the time" i rolled my eyes.

"why" he grinned raising his eyebrows. this nigga just don't know when to quit. i basically saved his life last week you'd think he cut me some slack.

nope. he's been fucking with me even more. since him and ilani broke up for good, or so he says, he got way too much time on his hands.

i'm thinking bout hitting ha up and getting them back togetha. cause i can't take this torture anymore.

"cause i'm doing homework, do you not go to school damn" i smacked my teeth trynna figure out my math homework.

"well what homework you doin" he asked looking over my shoulder at the homework sitting on my desk.

"math." i answered trynna focus back on my homework but he was so close. i should not be able to feel this nigga breathing on me.

"dd what" i huffed giving up on trying to ignore his presence. "well that's x equals 36 not x equals 24. you multiplied twelve by the wrong number." he pointed at the question i was having a hard time on.

"now how the fuck you knew that" i looked in disbelief. is he trynna punk me? "i'm good at math" he shrugged but i know he was feeling cocky.

"do you even go to school" i asked. we're the same age and i haven't seen him notti or dot at school once. "when i feel like it" he plopped on my bed.

"what about dot and notti?" i asked. "they're freshmens, so their classes aren't in the same building." he answer.

"ohhhh" i nodded. "why you on my bed. and where twin and lil bro" i dead panned him.

"i think i deserve some comfort for helping you since you seem to be dumb. and they...handling businesses" he paused.

"nah i don't like your answer" i turned towards him. "what that your dumb" he said avoiding eye contact. "okay where they at" i asked one more time.

"i don't know" he answered. "alright fine don't tell me" i turned around picking up my backpack and putting my homework in the folder.

i got up from my desk and plopped on my bed next to dd getting under the cover while he layed on top. i turned away from him and closed my eyes.

"what is you doin" i heard him ask. "taking my daily after school nap." i mumbled trying to stay awake. "while im here" he asked in disbelief.

i rolled over to face him "what make me you so special for me to miss a nap. you don't even like me" i said closing my eyes.

"pshhh what ever" he shifted getting comfortable then pulled out his phone. " wake me up when gang gets here" was the last thing i said before falling asleep.

 " wake me up when gang gets here" was the last thing i said before falling asleep

"awww they so cuteeeee" dot said in a baby voice. "get a picture before they wake up" notti whispered.

it got quiet for a second before i heard a camera click and my eyes shot open. "fuck is y'all doin" i tried to sit up.

"what the fu-" i said before realizing a leg and a arm was thrown over me stopping me from sitting up.

"yo dd get up" i tapped his arm. "hmm" i heard him mumbled before i felt his leg and arm move off of me.

"fuck y'all doin" he said in a raspy voice. damn. i could get used to that.

"better question is what the fuck is y'all doin" edot said walkin in the room. "nothing i was just taking my nap" i rubbed my eyes. "yeah i accidentally fell asleep my bad" dd added.

"i'm not buying that shit for a second" notti said. "well believe it cause that's what happened" i yawned.

"i'm still tired" i stayed randomly. "yeah cause y'all ain't really sleep" ddot laughed holding his phone.

"yo is you recording what the hell" i covered my face. "no...i'm live" dot laughed some more.

"come onnnn bro" i slid under my covers covering my body some more.

"do y'all got somethin goin on" e asked i could practically feel him pointing between us with a overprotective look on his face.

"elijah shut the fuck uppp" i groaned. "damn she used the gov on you yo" dd said in a low tired voice.

"shut up david you laid up with his sista" notti laughed. i sprung up from under the covers. "yo ya gov bein david is crazyyyy" i laughed clutching my stomach.

he smacked his teeth "man shut up" he scratched his leg, which was under the cover.

"so y'all was here, by y'all self, in the same room, same bed, same presence and didn't do NOTHIN" e clarified. "nothin" i said.

"i swear" dd put his hands up. e let out a breath of relief. "i wouldn't be able to see dd the same if that would've happened" he placed a hand on his heart.

"they did look boo'ed up though" notti said point. i looked at dot and he was still point the camera. "nigga don't tell me you still live" i put my head down.

"yup and these girls real mad" he laughed scanning more comments. "oh lord." i faked whined.

"yo dd cmere we gotta talk. outside." e said walking to the door way.dd flipped the covers off of him got up and walked out my room.

notti slipped in his spot and i smacked him on his head. "ow! the fuck was that for" he said rubbing his head. "where were y'all" i slanted my eyes daring them to lie.

"we told dd we was spinning the block but we was buying him something for his birthday. chill mels" ddot said laying at the edge of my bed.

i huffed "fuck that makes me feel better. i hate that gang shit" i said and it was quiet.

"wait! dds birthday? whennn?" i dragged out when. i didn't know at all. "thursday." notti answered grabbed my remote off my nightstand.

"how come y'all didn't tell me" i raised a eyebrow. "would you care" dot crossed his arms. not giving me any time to answer he said "ouu let's watch that" he pointed at my tv as notti scrolled through movies.

"yeah. imma get him something" i rolled my eyes getting comfortable as notti clicked on the movie.

"hey bitchessss" ivy bursted in my room. i jumped out of bed jumping on ivy. "my heart" i mumbled in her shoulder.

"what we doin?" she asked scanning my room letting her eyes roam on notti. "watching a movie" he answered.

"i'm going to get food" dot said standing up. "get me something." i said. ivy layed on my bed and i got on the edge so she could be next to notti.

when dot came back he gave me three bags of chips from the kitchen and a caprisun and layed back on the edge of the bed as we watched roll bounce.

i was still thinking about what to get dd for his birthday. i barely know him like that. you only live once though. it wouldn't hurt.

wrote this in school😋👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾    clap😐
😋👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾