4

Layla's POV.

I was just done making dinner when I felt someone touch me from behind.

"You're such a whore", he whispered as I felt his hand trying to slip between my pants.

I quickly pushed it away, "Don't touch me Dante. Or el-else I'll t-tell mother", I tried to threaten him.

He yanked my hair in a painful harsh way, "what the fuck did you just say to me?"

Before anymore words could be exchanged, the doorbell rang through the house, causing him to let go off me.

"I'm not fucking done yet", he said as he made his way out the kitchen to the main door.

I started arranging plates and food on the dining table as I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"Go and pack your shit", mother scoffed as I saw her entering the kitchen.

"Wh-what...?", I was dumbfounded.

"You heard her, go pack your bags Layla. You're coming with us", I heard someone say from down the hallway.

And as they entered the kitchen, my eyes widened in shock and horror.

It was the same three men I had bumped into the grocery store . . .

.
.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for giving such a short update. It's just, I've been in writer's AND reader's block for almost a year now and it's like, I've lost all abilities to write and read.

I'm trying my best to get better but it's difficult when your mental health is completely down the drain.

I'll try to update more often, have a good day

And please don't forget to vote, comment & follow :)