I will always love you

Chapter 15
( the next day )
Rachels pov :
I stood at the airport with Finn as he was getting ready to board his flight to Afghanistan.  He stood there in his uniform tears formed in my eyes . "This isn't easy for me Rachel . " He said . "Don't go Finn I need you. " I said.  "Hey baby don't cry. " he said wiping my tears . "How can I not you're leaving me and I may never get to see you again. " I said. He held my cheek and said, "Listen to me Rachel Berry,  no matter how far away I am from you I will always be with you in your heart. " he said . "So thats it we're just going to give this up ?" I asked. "Rachel I don't know what might happen to me , I just want you to be happy. " he said . "But I'm happy with you. " I said. "I promise you I'll come back for you and we can get married and buy a little cottage house with a big back yard and a porch. " he said . "Promise me you'll write me ? " I said. He gave me a smirked and said , "I promise . " tears came down my cheek and he said , "I love you Rachel Berry. " he told me . "I love you more Finn Hudson. " I said.  He kissed me passionatley and said , "I love you most. " he then gave me a hug and then went on to the board dock and blew me a kiss.  I had tears in my eyes as it started to rain and I watched as his flight took off.