CHAPTER XVI

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP--

Blankets ruffled as you were awoken from your slumber from beneath your pile. You groaned at the shrill of your repeating alarm emanating from your cellular device. You reached a hand from your warm felt fabric nest out into the cold air of your room.

Sadly, since your vision was blocked by the amass of soft blankets covering your face, you could not see where your blasted phone was on your nightstand. After three tries of feeling around for it, your fingers touched a cool smooth glass surface. Sadly, you still failed to swipe/tap the alarm away, so you sufficed with pressing the power button to set it to snooze, instead.

You sighed in relief at the sweet sweet silence returning to your room, lulling you back into your slumber...

... Until five minutes had passed and the infernal noise returned with a vengeance.

You growled in anger, flinging your soft blankets off you as you sit up. You grabbed your phone and turned off the alarm with quick movement. You sighed once more at the silence before groaning after looking at the time...

You forgot that you return back to school schedule. You looked over at the end of your bed, seeing your clothes and bag waiting for you.

You whine pitifully.

You closed the bathroom door, fiddling with your hair; it was giving you more trouble than usual. You straighted up your outfit before opening up your phone to check the weather...

... Yeah you need a jacket.

You went to get your school bag, checking the weather outside. As you got closer to the window you could hear the pattering of rain on the window.

... Aaaand it was raining buckets outside. You groaned, before heading to the small foyer where the closet holding your weather gear was. You grabbed a hoodie from your bedroom, before heading towards the front door.

You passed by the living room and see a figure of red, white, and black laying across the sofa. You glanced over to see your unplanned guest, that you have no idea how LONG he was planning to stay under your care, playing your old DSi. His attention was absolutely glued to the machine.

You grumbled, you were craving to play your old DS games after your interesting discussion with him. You could look for your DS Lite... if it even works, still.

You practically jumped out of your skin as your phone shrieked an alarm. You rushed to grab your phone, to silence it; it was muscle memory thing, after having to deal with said alarms break awkward silence in the most embarassing possible situations.

"What was that?" You looked up to see Red look at you with a very perplexed look. His red eyes pierced into yours. Honestly, you never realized it, but they were very uncanny and were making your hair stand on end. You sighed.

"It was my phone alarm, it supposed to remind me..." You paused and unlocked your phone to look at the time...You stiffened.

Oh crap! You're gonna be late for the bus!

"Uhh???" RED looked over at you before being confounded at your sudden dash to the kitchen. Why the sudden rush?

He sat up, after closing the gaming device (he hated to leaving the very addicting Pokemon Dungeon game... he'll give the new games points for that one; It was good.) Curiousity getting the better of him, he peeked over the top of the loveseat looking towards the kitchen. He could hear the sound of things clattering and the rapid opening and slamming of the refrigerator door.

You appeared from the entrance into the kitched holding another, smaller, bag and a few of the 'french toast' things in your other hand (he hoped there were some still left...) You looked like you were going to stuff all of them in your mouth (is that even safe???) before you glanced over at him, your eyes then narrowed at him.