Episode-5

Present (in principal office)

taehyung went inside the cabin with his Guard and he sat on the Chair.

principal:- who the hell are you?
Taehyung:- *he smiled* seriously are you kidding?
principal:- *he became angry and shout* get out of my room. do you have any manners or not?
Taehyung:- *he rubbed his temple and he put his gun inside the mouth of the principal*.

p

rincipal:- *he got scared and said* wh-who are you? *in between
the gun inside his mouth.
Taehyung:- I AM KIM TAEHYUNG.
principal:- *sweat appeared on his face his body started shivering*

(A/n POV)

taehyung laughed loudly as he saw the expression of the principal. he pushed him backward by applying the force of his gun and principal fell down on the chair. Xavier went towards principal and whisper near his ears.

Xavier:- HOW DARE YOU TO SHOUT ON KING?
principal:- sorry king, i never saw you that's why i made a mistake. i only know the name of Mafia king. i am sorry king plz forgive me.

Taehyung :- *he crossed his leg and smirked* king never forgive anyone.
principal:- *he run towards king, he knelt down and start pleading*. king i will do whatever you want, but please forgive me. i didn't recognize you please spare me for once. how can you forgive me king plzz tell me? i will do anything just leave me for once.

(Taehyung pov)

i was enjoying his pleading. he become so much scared of me and his body start shivering.
Taehyung:- i love when people beg in front of me for their life. *he grabbed principal hair and pulled him and he come in front of his face* if you want me to forgive you than do what i say.