{The Bloom of the Rose}

Vil Schoenheit, a young man whos model and acting career were sky rocketing. He was only just a freshman and yet he was getting attention as if he were a junior. Once he was settled in his room he went throughout the school before his first day. 

Little did he know but this would be the one choice that threw him into the rabbit hole. A rabbit hole of love, passion, shame, and betrayal. Soon he would walk near the dorm that was made to honor the King of Beasts and he heard something, a boy. He glanced over and saw the boy. He had long and crazy hair,bright green eyes,tan skin,and...were those freckles? 

Vil didn't realize he was staring until he heard a voice with a slight french accent. "Um can i help yo-" he stopped all of a sudden and his face went from aggravation to excitement. "No way! Your Vil! like thee Vil!" Vil sighed dramatically and spoke. "Yes i'm Vil, what about it?" "I'm such a big fan! I'm Rook Hunt!" Vil was shocked and mildly disgusted when the blonde grabbed his hand and shook it. He snatched his hand away and gave him a fake smile. "Pleasure to meet you Rook" Rook's eyes lit up as he spoke "No! The pleasure is all mine,La Dame." 

Vil was surprised to hear the rag covered boy speak such an elegant language,even if it was just two words. He was impressed and not too long after that they started talking more. Every time they talked Rook would be covered in dirt or sweat so Vil took matters into his own hands. He started scolding him about his appearance,he would then start brushing his hair for him but with it being so matted and tangled he couldn't do it for very long without hurting the blonde below.

Within a couple weeks of these talks and meetings Vil convinced him to get a hair cut. "but I don't have enough for the best cut, or the mats and-" "I told you I would pay for it didn't I?" Rook nodded and walked into the salon. Once he was out Vil gasped, He already looked so much better. His hair was about mid length and his hair had a nice glow to it. His hair was no way healthy but just at this moment he looked amazing. Vil paid and got rook back to his dorm.

The next day, Vil met with him like usual and Rook proceeded to talk his ear off but at this point he didn't care. Rook then made a statement that shocked him. "I'm thinking about transferring to Pomfoire."