{Playlist}

This is not a chapter but i am thanking those who are reading, i am working on the next chapter now and i am gonna use this chapter to set up a list of songs for the past chapters and the next chapter. not only that but  will add little skits in between chapters just so we as a whole can have a break.  This next chapter is gonna be emotional and rather angsty so I want to give you all a mental health check as well. Have you been dressing warm if needed? have you been drinking water? have you eaten? No? then do it right, self care time. Also if you have any ideas for this let me know! 

Any way for the playlist

The Bloom of the Rose - Anybody have a Map?,Waving through the Window, What is this feeling? (Dear Evan Hansen and Wicked)

My Queen- Poor unfortunate souls,Play Date (Little mermaid, Melanie Martinez)

Tough Love is Toxic-Me and my Husband, What else can i do? ( Mitski, Encanto)

Mi Amour-I can hear the bells,If only, Tag you it. (Hairspray,Descendants,and Melanie Martinez)

The Queen's Loyal Hunter-if we have each other,Senorita,Mary on a Cross. (Alec Benjamin,Shawn Mendes, Ghost)

The Fairest of Them All-Let me down slowly,Mrs. potato head. She wants me (to be loved)(Alec Benjamin,Melanie Martinez,The Happy Fits) 

Love's Monster- Turn it down,Cell Block Tango,I've Had enough,Parachute acapella version,We don't talk about Bruno but Bruno as the villain. (Or3O,Chicago,Melina KB, Liel Bar-Z,Ashley H)

Thats all for now :P