Run from the Reaper... i mean Repo

Kel gripped the rough wooden fence and hauled herself ungracefully into the graveyard. She crouched behind the grave breathing heavily. The wound in her side was bleeding through her plum colored dress.
"I'll be taking that lung back. Come out now before I turn over every grave looking for you,"
The voice of the repo man was like the chatter of spiders, the creepy clicking noise that brought fear into hearts. Fear. That's what the repo man meant. Kelly was more afraid now than she had ever been before. But with fear, adrenaline follows. And adrenaline encourages recklessness.
"Please, I don't want to die" She said, looking into the covered face of her greatest fear.

Behind the mask, Nathan Wallace recoiled. The bushy dark curls, and deep defiant eyes were so similar to those of his late wife
"Marni" he whispered.

"I'm going to die either way, can't you just come back and collect my lung later?" Kelly bargained.

"Keep it. It's not like it'll be of much more use anyway," and the repo man fled into the shadows.

Kel groaned, propping herself up against a grave. The incessant echoing message 'grave robbers will be executed on sight' played over and over from the loud speakers.

"What are you doing down there?" A voice asked.

Kelly looked up into the face of the strangest man she'd ever seen.

A/N I know not many people will appreciate this story but if it makes it to the niche community of Repo fans, tell me if I should continue this