A cold, damp feeling. (Phan)

Dan woke with a start to feel warmth under his head and something cold and damp gently pressing against his face.

Phil was sitting on his bed with Dan's head in his lap, stuttering his name and choking on the words as tears rose in his throat. His cold blue eyes were watery and sad, distressed even. Dan turned his head away and swallowed slowly, squeezing Phil's pale hand gently.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Phil sobbed. "I thought you were dead!"

"I'm sorry.." Dan muttered, fighting back more tears. That was when he noticed the bloodstained bandages wrapped around his forearms. Realising what he'd done, he felt as if he was going to be sick.

After a few long minutes of painful silence Phil spoke. In a calmer tone than his previous comment on Dan's actions, at least.

"Why?" He murmured, "Why did you do this to yourself?" He noticed Dan's face losing colour with every word.

"I'm in love with someone... But heㅡ I mean.. They don't feel the same way.." Dan replied, his voice shaking. More long silent minutes.

"Who?" Phil questioned.

Dan bit his lip, thinking of a good way to tell his straight best friend that it was him.

"Just tell me.." Phil cooed, stroking Dan's chocolatey brown hair.

Dan sat up, facing Phil on the double bed with his back to the wall. He took Phil's hands, hoping he wouldn't notice how much he was shaking. He looked down, and spoke quietly, as if he didn't say anything at all.

"You, Phil.. You're clearly straight, and that kills me. I understand if you hate me.. I best move out for your sake.."

Phil's eyes lit up. Before Dan could say anything else, he pushed him back, grabbing the neck of his Muse shirt.

"I love you too, you stupid git." He said, pulling the hazel eyed boy closer to him and kissing him slowly.

End of part two aaah.

It's still building up to the climax wow.

Yay.

Bimbar x