what is that ?

You may be wondering what creature you’re looking at ….it’s strange mysterious weird it’s missing parts, it’s seems dead yet it gives lives …it’s full of scares and it’s crying blood yet it is smiling nonstop.
They said it was a prisoner, it was punished for an ugly unforgivable guilt, it came to life as a woman. They said such an ugly shame she must spend her life in pain.
They suffocated her with very tiny uncomfortable shrouds in which they squeezed her body, they called it dress, for women only and she had to pretend it was a bless, for her beauty it was a must, pink colored, itchy fabric, limited movements and of course her hair must be brushed bleached dyed dead with accessories that felt like bugs and spiders swimming on her head and constantly stabbing her skull.
They tied her hands and feet, they made her their puppet and controlled her with strings made of rules they carefully chose.
They convinced her she was not human but a sensitive flower, a rare diamond must be hidden under those dusty covers called traditions.
Hey girl you cannot fight you have no right stay inside ….behind your walls there is no place for you. it’s only for men don’t worry they’ll tell you what to do, fool don’t forget you’re inferior to us there’s no way you can do any of that, don’t go out at night, don’t run, don’t climb, don’t ask, don’t play, don’t raise your voice, don’t touch, don’t eat too much, your body isn’t yours but you must cover it , poor man can’t move his eyes from it, what have you done you merciless?  You witched the innocent with your moves .now anything happens to you is your fault and you are the only one responsible for anything you loose.
Her body was an artist every month it painted red flowers on her underwear, it was painful but it reminded her she could give life. she loved it but they told her to feel disgusted, that she must be ashamed and hide it and of course the pain ….don’t complain give us all your money pads are a need but only for you dear what was that on your arm is that hair aww it’s gross here you can use it to shave but it’s color pink so you need to pay extra money as I think.
She was broke, she could not afford they told her she cannot get as much money as a man gets at work.
They broke her heart they scratch her feelings hard …they called her fat, skinny, thick flat …her nose was always too big and her lips was too small …she didn’t care she loved her appearance but they forced her to diets plastic surgeries chemicals anything to fit in .
    She had enough …she was done with the darkness and was thirsty for the light
With their words and actions that felt like sharp knives going through  her skin cutting her flesh straight to her heart , Those rude unfeeling ignorant opened   the doors of a  hell she hid within her in which she held anger and rebellion toward them
She a was an angry flame a giant hurricane …she kicked she fight she opened her mouth to yell for her freedom and rights  she screamed she blamed she made sure her thoughts and ides were taking seriously to finally become a reality she took everything she wanted and she is still fighting for it 
she is a woman fearless , unbeatable creative ,beautiful , she is love science art history… she is life