Chapter 1: Oh sh!t (edit)

Finney pov
Matty was a slut,Matty bullied,hurt, and calls/called me a f@g with his friends but loves when I'm above him making him tear up. As we're making out, I start to pull his hair as he moaned my name. It disgusting to me that the boy that bullied me in elementary and middle school loves Moaning my name, it was funny to say the least. I deepen the kiss while choking him a bit as my knee was in between his leg, he was grinding on my thigh to create friction. But before matty can get to his breaking point the stall open and at the moment I thought "why the hell did I pick the broken bathroom!".

Literally 30 minutes earlier

"Guys let's skip class" griffin said not wanting to go to math " agree" robin said also hating math "you bitches go fail" Bruce said mean mugging the two dumbasses "dumbasses" Vance said "don't talk Vance" griffin said smirking. "Whatever asshole hurry up, I'm going to our bathroom to smoke" Vance said getting up and walking out the door "same" the boys said not giving a fuck anymore. As they walk closer they start to hear moans "what the fuck" Vance said listening "is that fucking matty voice" griffin said chuckling. Vance ran into the bathroom opening the door revealing a drooling limp body matty with messy hair, hickeys, wearing finney glasses as he heavily breathing. they saw finney with his shirt lose and having a hand full of matty hair in his hand also shadowing matty.

Finney pov
matty pushed me throwing my glasses at me and rushing out of the bathroom leaving me with the Crew. I wipe the taste of matty off my mouth as I come eye to eye with Vance "finney fucking nerdy Blake?" He said in shock "hi, Vance. Is there anything I can help you with? Homework?" I said smiling and fixing myself "you're the quiet kid from math" griffin pointed out "oh yeah!" Robin said. "Um sorry about that, someone got hungry" I said laughing "you're dating matty?" Bruce asked me "oh hell no We do stuff with no string attach"I said smiling "oh you're robin from math" I said putting on my glasses and licking my lips. "Yeah" he said flustered"cute" i said walking out the bathroom

"What The Fuck" Robin yelled making finney laugh as he walked away. Finney was amused, he might have found a new interest.