A night to remember

As finney started bobbing his head robin was gasping harshly gripping the sheets as he was smothering finney with his tights tightly wrapped around his head. Finney deeply took Robin in his throat causing Robin eyes to flicker as he harshly pulled at finney hair, finney moaned causing vibration on robin dick. Which drove Robin insane as his cries was echoing through the empty house, his hair was stuck to his forehead as robin was funny exposed as moonlight shine one him.

Finney never saw anything more beautiful in his life, finney took Robin further but was surprised but something shooting in the back of his throat.  "I'm so sorry" Robin said leaning up in an panic as an rush flash through finney eyes, he shallowed as he looked robin in the eye not breaking contact. Finney wanted Robin badly to the point every touch and stare felt like burns mark on finney skin and he wanted more of the feeling, finney kissed and bit robin neck look as robin moaned in pleasure. Finney raised up to look at robin, he saw his masterpiece robin was looking up at him as his skin lit up in the moonlight as his face was red as his body was filled with my love bites all over him. He looked so beautiful to finney....finney wanted to ruin that beautiful by making him gorgeous.

Finney got off the bed quickly to grabbed the bag from earlier and leaned back in bed holding a box of condoms and a small bottle of lube, as finney coated some on his fingers he looked down to see Robin scared expression.. "robin? Are you okay cause we can stop if you want too" finney said kissing Robin cheek gently " but robin only breath out "no, I want this please hurry" which finney nodded stucking one finger in as robin moan in discomfort and pleasure........

—————————————————————————-

Finney woke up to laughing as robin was curled up to his side. It was robin mom and his tio standing infront of finney as his clothes was everywhere,body was half way exposed, and his used condoms was in the trash. Finney knew ....he was fucked