Presentation

The following story is based on the masterpiece of a movie "mean girls " who was released in 2004 , probably the most iconic high school teenage movie .
I invite you all to a rediscover it under the portrayals of our beloveds characters from the total drama franchise .

Spending most of her time peacefully enjoying the waves on the Oceanian continent , Bridgette could only be compared to the young almond tree , that's oblivious to storms .
Being homeschooled her whole life, this nature lover gets brutally thrown out of her bubble when she is to attend an American high school for the first time.

She quickly realise that her new environment is somehow similar to the Australian wildlife , as she learn about the social hierarchy Wawanakwa high is build on .

Will she remain faithful to her own principles or will she let her new entourage , reveal a side of herself she never suspected  of existing.

Follow Bridgette during her journey as she slowly get used to her new lifestyle .

Hey everyone , here's is it ! I'm sure a lot of you actually suspected , but this is something I wanted to do for a long time, despite my lack of originality , I sincerely hope you have a good time reading this .
And the title is not definitive so please let me know if you have any suggestions , the first chapter will be available very soon
Thank you from all my heart for your support
Love from Mihrimah ❤️

( I would like to precise that while I will try my best to follow the biggest lines of the original plot , there will be a lot of differences from it , be it small details , or regarding some characters , thanks for understanding ❤️ )

And a special amount of love for those amazing people :

ThePunkDallasWinston

Total_Drama_Fandoms

IStillBelieveInGonta

XxJinxBunnyxX