Still Into You

A/N: This is my first time writing a reader insert. So it's probably terrible. But oh well.
----------------------------------------------

KEY:
(Y/N)= your name
(B/F/N)= best friend's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⬆️❤️Still Into You❤️⬇️

A Sirius Black One Shot.

You practically dragged (B/F/N) to the Room of Requirement. There was a big party there tonight and I was determined to go.

You brushed off your 'The Who' shirt and black jeans and knocked on the door. James Potter answered it.

"Let's see," he looked at a clipboard. "Sirius' ex and friend. Come right in." You glared at him and walked in.

Everyone knew you and Sirius had had a whirlwind romance last year but it was over now and no one was letting it go. I mean sure, You still had feelings for him but he obviously didn't feel the same.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

About a half hour into the party, James thought it fit to play a game.

"Ladies and gents. It is time to play Spin the Bottle. Whomever it lands on you must kiss him or her for 25 seconds. Everyone playing please form a circle around the fire whiskey."

You contemplated for a second and then decided to grab (B/F/N) and go play. You walked over to (B/F/N) who was reading in the corner.

"Come on let's go play."

"(Y/N), I don't play Spin the Bottle." You pouted and grab her wrist, dragging her over to the circle.

A few rounds passed and you haven't had to do anything. (B/F/N) was still reading and you were staring off into space. You were snapped out of your trance when you heard someone call (B/F/N).

"(B/F/N) and Remus. (B/F/N) and Remus." (B/F/N) stood and walked to the center. Still not looking up from her book. You sat in anticipation knowing they liked each other.

"Um hi...." Remus said shyly.

"Hi." She replied quietly. She was still reading. Remus grabbed the book out of her hand and held it above his head.

"Hey! Give me that! Give it back!" She jumped up but he only held it higher. He smirked down at her and before (B/F/N) could say anything, he smashed his lips into hers. To your surprise You saw her kiss back. He wrapped his hands around his waist and her hands around her neck.

"Times up!" James yelled. The two pulled apart, both red as tomatoes. "Alright Sirius is up next." You poked (B/F/N) in the shoulder, giggling at her and Remus' adorable relationship.

"Oooooooooo." You turned your head to see the mouth of the bottle pointed at you.

"No! No! No!" You shook your head and didn't move from your spot.

"You have to. Come on, (Y/N). It's only 25 seconds." Finally, You caved and stood. You walked over to Sirius.

He opened with his classic sarcasm, "Hm. Nice shirt. I had one just like it." Your shirt was Sirius' shirt, but it smelled like him and it was worn out and cozy.

"Yeah so."

"You kept it?" You looked down feeling your face turn red. "(Y/N)? Hey baby girl, look at me."

You looked up just to have your lips collided with his. Damn, he was so good at this. His hands found your waist and his lips moved in synch with yours. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He ran his tongue over your lips. You kept your mouth shut but smiled.

"Times up!" James yelled. You looked up to Sirius signature smirk looking at me.

"Hm. So I guess things haven't change. Will you tak-" You didn't let him finish. You grabbed to neck of his shirt and pulled his face to yours. You knew people were staring but so what. "Hey baby girl? I'm so in love with you. Commere." You wrapped your legs around his middle and he carried you off.