the incident

Jaxsen woke up from his daily nap at 12pm, he was craving mountain dew and salt. His mom wasnt home so he roamed into the kitchen naked as one does. He looked in the fridge to see pepsi, sprite, and then mountain dew, the dear soda he was looking for this entire time. He grabbed it out of the fridge and sat down, opening the tab of the soda. He took a sip and sighed, feeling happy with his life at the current moment.

After he finished his mountain dew Jaxsen drove his imaginary car with his imaginary drivers license down many streets and finally arrived to the place where he would get the salt he needed from McDonald's. He drove up in line and ordered a packet of salt and fries. He needed to make sure that the fries were extremely salty just the way he likes it, and just the way his soul is. He grabbed his fries and opened the salt packets, dumping them onto the fries scarfing them down like theres no tomorrow.

After he ate his fries the hunger for salt wasn't gone, he still wanted a giant pile of salt to consume right then and there. He looked in his cabinet like an addict looking for his alcohol. He finally finds the salt shaker with a giant bag of salt. He quickly got a spoon and starting eating spoons full of salt.

He realized the more salt he consumed the more of an erection he realized he was getting. What the fuck Jaxsen thought very concerned about how salt was doing this to him psychically other than the mass dehydration you get from it.

Jaxsen was trying to ignore it and was just trying to focus on eating more salt, but he couldn't help that he kept noticing. Jaxsen looked over at the salt shaker that was near him that he ate the salt out of earlier way before getting the mountain dew and had a wild thought. What if I just.. Jaxsen grabbed the salt shaker, filled it with salt and contemplated what he was possibly about to do with the salt shaker he, his mom, and that any guest use during dinner.

It'll be fine, ill just wash it after..? He tried to rationalize with himself but deep down he knew that what he was gonna do is very fucked up in multiple ways. Jaxsen sighed, going to go find lotion in his bathroom but couldn't find any, in a rushed panic he goes to his room, salt shaker still in hand and found lotion to "prepare" himself with to use the salt shaker.

He locked his door before laying down in bed just in case his mother gets home mid session with the salt shaker. Jaxsen sighs and sits down with a blanket towards the end of his bed just laying there ready to be used for the clean up later.

Now that he was ready he pumped some lotion into his hands, rubs the lotion around in his hands a little and put one finger near his ass, breath in and out he thought. Finally Jaxsen put one finger in his ass with a little struggle but not too bad because of the lotion he had used to put on his finger.

It felt weird to him at first but the more he kept pushing his finger in and out the less weird it felt and the more pleasurable it felt to him. He arched his back a little when he inserted the second finger into his ass having to partially get readjusted to more invasive intrusion in his ass.

He kept going, eventually slowly running out of breath. He'd been fingering himself for at least the past thirty minutes in his bedroom. Every here and there he would whimper from his fingers hitting his prostate over and over again.

Eventually Jaxsen put a third finger in, trying to get it stretched big enough to just barely fit the salt shaker into himself. He started to jerk himself off and move his fingers at the same time as he knew he was about to cum. After he came and caught his breath again he sat there staring at the salt shaker. Dreading, knowing about what he knew he was about to do.

He shakes some salt into his hand to eat to help get himself ready. After getting himself hard again he grabs the salt shaker and slowly starts to push it into his ass, shaking partially scared of himself for actually going through with it.

He pushes it in and out of him, and his vision is foggy from his hot breath covering his glasses. He continues to move it in and out with it just barely managing to hit his prostate to make it actually feel good.

Jaxsen hears the front door open and panics, he knew his mom was home. He was glad his door was locked, he would just lie to his mom or just fake it off like he is asleep and forgot to unlock his door.

Jaxsens mom knocks on his door, "Jax, you in there?" He knew he was in there but he didn't give a response, he stayed deadly silent to not get asked any further questions. He would just think of an excuse later for why his door was locked while he was asleep.

While he is silent he continues to thrust the salt shaker in and out of him trying to not make any noise so his mom won't hear him. His breath was staggered from trying to keep his moans down. He grabs his blanket to cum on but ends up cumming on himself and his hands. Fuck he thought, he knew that now he'd have to clean up more than a blanket and a salt shaker.

As Jaxsen is taking the salt shaker out of himself he sees salt coming out of his ass and thats when he realized he put the wrong end of the salt shaker. He went into the shower outside of his room to try and get the salt out of his ass, he felt like a piñata expect salt was coming out of him and not candy.

After a while of cleaning his ass out with the mixture of salt and lotion he managed to get majority of it out of him. He knew it would be possibly days before all of it was out of him.

He went to his room to finally clean his bedding but he noticed his mom standing there in horror, looking at his sheets filled with salt and cum. Right then and there, he knew, he fucked up.