Another incident

Jaxsen felt bored one evening, his mother was asleep at last. He was feeling the need to watch porn and visit once again the salt shaker that caused quite the incident last time he had used it. He felt as if his want for salt had slightly gone down but not enough to never use the salt shaker again.

Jaxsen snuck into the kitchen trying to be quiet as possible to not wake up his mother opened the  cabinet as slowly as possible to try to make sure that it didn't creek, after successfully getting the salt shaker he closed the cabinet and headed back to his room.

Once in his room he sits down in his bed and tries to get comfortable and sets the salt shaker down on the stand aside his bed. After getting comfortable he gets his phone and mindlessly scrolls through content until he finds something that interest him.

After finding something that peeks his interest he starts watching the video and can't seem to get his dick up. He turns off his phone in frustration and just sits in his bed confused on why he can't get hard. Jaxsen usually never struggled with it until now.

He starts thinking about what happened last time with the salt shaker and after a while of thinking about it his problem of his dick being not functional.

As he is masturbating with his pillow something feels off to him, he feels as if he is missing something. He looks to his left and looks at his night stand directly and eyes the salt shaker. He tries to reason in his head to not use it even though he had grabbed it.

After his invasive thoughts took over him he grabs the salt shaker and holds it in his hand. Sure he had used it before but only once, it takes a few times to get used to things, especially if its been up your ass.

Jaxsen puts the salt shaker back on his stand. He didn't want the salt to pour out of his ass or that he should do it morally because it isn't right to put a salt shaker up your ass.

He puts his pointer finger up his ass to see if only his fingers would work before resorting to the final choice of using the salt shaker. He fingers himself for a while before putting in a second finger.

Trying to feel around for his prostate to make it feel good rather than just sticking fingers up his ass for no apparent reason. Jaxsen finds his prostate and starts using his finger to continuously press against the spot.

After a solid ten minutes of fingering himself he feels that he'll cum soon, in preparation he grabs the cum pillow beside him with his free hand. Knowing that he won't be able to cum with only his prostate because its his second time he tried to finish masturbating with his pillow.

After Jaxsen manages to finish with using his pillow he falls asleep soundly feeling great and satisfactory that he was finally able to cum and that he was no longer frustrated. At peace, he falls asleep.

He wakes up the next morning, currently a Sunday with nothing to do until DnD at 6pm. He had a lewd dream of him using the salt shaker and it oddly turned him on so he woke up with an erection.

Once again he is faced with the salt shaker beside him just feeling as if its personally staring into his soul. He grabs it an puts it aside him in pure shame that he's considering using it for a second time.

Jaxsen gets up and goes to the kitchen, walking there uncomfortably he is greeted with his mother making eggs. "Good morning Jaxsen,"
His mother greeted him.

"Good morning" he responded. He sat there waiting for the eggs to be finished so he could scarf them down and go to his room. "Wheres the salt shaker?" His mother asked.

Jaxsen got uncomfortable knowing damn well that the salt shaker was in his room. "I don't know," he replied, he obviously knew he couldn't say it was in his room or that he used it to masturbate once, now maybe twice if he gets to his room.

His mother puts the eggs on the table and he eats uncomfortably just ready to leave the table and go to his room to do his unfinished business of getting rid of his hard on. "Thank you for the eggs," he said then rushed off without listening any further to his mother.

Once again in his room with the salt shaker he sits down on his bed. He could either morally not use it as both him and his mother do use it or he could not give a flying fuck and use it.

Hormones clouding Jaxsens reasoning caused him to pull down his pants, take off his neon green underwear and finger himself out of preparation for the salt shaker to hopefully correctly go up his ass, he felt a slightly burn still from getting all the salt out from previous times.

After he felt prepared for putting in the salt shaker he grabs it cautiously off his night stand. He looks at the back of it making sure that the wrong side doesn't go in and he puts it inside of him.

After he puts it inside of him he lets it just sit inside of him for a solid minute to try and get used to it and pray that it won't break because its glass. Every other thrust of the salt shaker going into him he would let out a sharp breath, enjoying the salt shaker being inside of him like they were both one.

He continues to thrust it in and out of him letting out more breaths just pleased with what was going on at the current moment in time inside of his bedroom. After a little while of continuing the motion of thrusting it inside of him he feels like he is going to cum, he grabs his pillow and when he feels that he's gonna cum he has it right next to him to cum into.

Finally after putting it off and trying to ignore it in the end he did use the salt shaker and came using it. He feels embarrassed and his ass feels slightly off after stimulating it for the past two days. He notices all the salt that came out onto his bed but he was thankful that it wasn't from it falling out of his ass and that it was only from coming out of the salt shaker.

Jaxsen cleans his bedsheets, washes the salt shaker, puts new salt in it and moves on with his life as if nothing ever happened.

The end.