Chapter One: Danger in the Jellysaur's Trail

"Whoa!" Blueberry Kitty Cookie exclaimed, just barely dodging a Jellysaur that was about to crush her. "Are you sure this is the right way Caste?"

"To be honest, I don't know anymore." Castella Cookie replied, looking for a safe place for the two of them to stay while the Jellysaurs passed through. Her eyes stopped at a pretty secluded place under some boulders. "There! Those rocks seem sturdy enough to stay like that, we should hide under them!"

"Good idea, let's go."

The two made their way, dodging Jellysaurs and trying not to trip on rocks on the way to the makeshift shelter. Eventually, the two were able to get there relatively unscathed. Both Castella and Blueberry Kitty looked out that the massive creatures passing by, glad to not be in their path anymore.

"So." Castella said after a bit of silence. "What should we do after they leave?"

"I don't know." Blueberry Kitty replied. "I doubt we'll find whatever we're looking for here. We should focus on getting out and finding the Dragon's Valley like we were thinking."

"That's a good idea, but how are we gonna find it like this?!" Castella sighed. "Maybe we should've just followed those kids. They seemed to have a clear idea on what they're looking for, and we're just over here traveling all of Earthbread for something we don't even know what it looks like!"

Blueberry Kitty opened her mouth to reply, but she couldn't think of anything to say.

Castella was right, they really had no idea what they were looking for. All they knew was that they both felt like something was missing from them ever since they escaped the oven together, and so they decided to go look for it. The only sign they knew would tell them what it is would be them feeling complete after finding it, and so far they've had no luck.

Deep down, Blueberry Kitty knew the chances of them finding what they were looking for was extremely low. But, somehow, she wasn't ready to give up just yet. She had a feeling they were getting close, and they was no was she would let them call it quits when they're goal wasn't even that far away. They just needed to figure out where it felt like they were getting the closest.

"Ow." Blueberry Kitty said as she felt something fall on her tail. She picked up the object and held it in her hand. It turned out to only be a semi-small rock.

...

Wait WHAT?!

"Caste... I think we have to get out of here." Blueberry Kitty said with urgency.

"Huh, what's happening?" Castella asked with frustration, not taking her face out of it's spot in her hands.

"I think this place is gonna collapse soon..."

"WHAT?! The Jellysaurs still aren't gone yet, where should we go?"

"I don't know but we can't stay here. Quick, let's get out of here!"

Castella and Blueberry Kitty ran out of the tiny cave just as it was starting to shake and collapse in on itself. The two girls stared at the remains of their 'shelter', completely blanking on what to do next.

Unfortunately, a couple of unaware Jellysaurs almost crushing them pulled them both out of their thoughts.

"We can't stay here." Blueberry Kitty said, quickly dodging the legs of the giant beings. "We have to find somewhere else to go!"

"Yeah, no shit!" Castella replied, dodging a bunch of Jellysaurs herself. "But where do we go?!"

"Hey, dudes! Over here, the 'saurs can't get to you!" A voice yelled at them, seemingly from an area of trees nearby.